Author Topic: Alsiso -- tales of suspense  (Read 9247 times)  

Offline Tony Richards

• "Richards is a master" RT Book Reviews f/sf column
    • View Profile
    • Tony Richards -- Dark Fantasy Author
Re: Alsiso -- tales of suspense
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2017, 07:34:28 AM »
Here's another chance for you to do that thing.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2017, 07:20:22 AM »
And my Special Offer is continuing into November, as reported in my latest posting on Facebook.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2017, 05:54:54 AM »
And the Special offer on many of my full-length novels and longer collections continues into December 2017.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2017, 04:21:31 AM »
But not for much longer than that. Take advantage while you can.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 03, 2018, 08:33:45 AM »
A very happy 2018 to everyone at KBoards!

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2018, 07:05:42 AM »
I've decided to keep the special offer going for a little while longer. This applies to almost all my eBooks, Take a look at the full list ... there's a link in my signature.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2018, 08:42:13 AM »
The Special Offer is still on, but only for a short while longer.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2018, 06:56:12 PM »
But it isn't over yet. Many of these eBooks are still on SPECIAL OFFER.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2018, 12:25:25 PM »
And now I've decided to extend the Special Offer for another while.  This is your chance to grab some fiction at a very good price.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2018, 07:16:54 PM »
And the SPECIAL OFFER on much of my work is still continuing.