KB Featured
The Sun God's Heir: Return (Book One)
by Elliott Baker

Kindle Edition published 2017-01-02
Bestseller ranking:

Product Description
For three thousand years a hatred burns. In seventeenth century Bordeaux two souls incarnate, one born the child of a prosperous merchant, the other, steals a life determined to continue a brutal incarnation begun long ago.

Under the guidance of Pharaoh, two brothers grew strong in knowledge and power, one a physician, the other a general. With the pharaoh’s untimely death, a deep hatred blossoms. One remembers, one does not.

The year is 1671. René Gilbert’s destiny glints from the blade of a slashing rapier. To protect those he loves he must regain the power and knowledge earned in an ancient lifetime. From Bordeaux to Spain to Morocco, René is tested and with each turn of fate he gathers enemies and allies as the memory and power of a lifetime as physician to Pharaoh returns.

Determined to continue a reign of terror that once caused the Nile to run red, Horemheb takes over the life of a young man mortally wo…

Author Topic: Alsiso -- tales of suspense  (Read 9223 times)  

Offline Tony Richards

• "Richards is a master" RT Book Reviews f/sf column
    • View Profile
    • Tony Richards -- Dark Fantasy Author
Re: Alsiso -- exotic tales of suspense -- 99c
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2012, 03:08:02 PM »
Lord, I haven't bumped this one in ages!
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2012, 03:13:02 PM »
Another week, another bump.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 03:43:51 PM »
Half the covers on my signature are by Steve Upham. To look at more of his artwork, check out his site here: http://www.screamingdreams.com/artwork.html

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2012, 11:44:28 AM »
And once again, I bring this excellent book to your attention.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2012, 02:19:32 PM »
Both of these brilliant covers are by Steve.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 02:48:17 PM »
Thanks to those who've bought this, but a review would be nice.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2012, 07:11:49 AM »
Happy Monday! Start the week with a good read.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
Re: Alsiso -- exotic tales of suspense -- now reformatted -- 99c
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2012, 02:08:45 PM »
I've been reformatting all of my self-published books on Kindle. Happy reading!

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2012, 09:32:38 AM »
Alsiso first appeared in Postscripts magazine from PS Publishing.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2012, 09:13:33 AM »
My self-published ebooks are selling 10 times the number in the US that they sell in the UK, and so thanks to all of my American readers.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2012, 09:42:10 AM »
My books on Kindle are starting to get reviews. It's been a long wait (18 months or so) but mostly worth it: http://amzn.to/m4ihme

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2012, 11:09:07 AM »
Unlike many low-cost kindle books, the author actually proofread the book and formatted it properly! -- http://amzn.to/MhGcEW

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
Re: Alsiso -- tales of suspense -- 99c
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2012, 04:29:18 PM »
Nine Rocks first appeared in Cemetery Dance magazine.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2012, 05:59:47 PM »
Once again, I bring this book to your attention.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2012, 08:41:41 AM »
And here it is again.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2012, 05:12:31 PM »
Buy now, while stocks last.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2012, 03:32:24 PM »
All of my self-published work on Kindle (see below) -- with the exception of 6 Shades of Black and my Immortal Holmes tales -- has appeared in print before going onto KDP. You can enjoy it here for a fraction of the price.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2012, 12:18:05 PM »
Perfect reading for these dark, chilly evenings.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 03:34:01 PM »
Don't miss the chance to give these excellent two tales a look.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2012, 11:11:18 AM »
And here they are again, in case you missed them last time.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2012, 09:11:09 AM »
Exotic, sexy mystery stories. Give them a look.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2012, 09:23:39 AM »
Here's another chance to do so.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2012, 09:11:49 AM »
Have a great Xmas!

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2012, 05:30:10 PM »
Happy Holidays to all my readers, and to everyone on Kindleboards!

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2013, 05:48:30 AM »
Have a great 2013, everyone! ;D