Author Topic: Kindle T shirt that matches the Kindle box??  (Read 904 times)  

Offline PraiseGod13

• Iowa
  • <'///>< Member #54
    • View Profile
Kindle T shirt that matches the Kindle box??
« on: November 23, 2008, 01:01:41 pm »
Sorry if this has been discussed before.... I haven't seen it in the time I've been on KindleBoards.  I know we now have KindleBoard T shirts and they are great.  But, one time on eBay I saw a T shirt for sale that matched the box our Kindles come in..... the one with the letters of the alphabet "cascading" down.  It was too small a shirt for me so I didn't buy it.... but am wondering where this shirt came from and if they are available for sale??

MaKK (K1) & Shemar (K3)
Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own. ~ William Hazl

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Bacardi Jim

• View Profile
    Re: Kindle T shirt that matches the Kindle box??
    « Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 01:05:59 pm »
    I'm sorry, but I saw the thread title and now can't get drapes and carpets out of my head....
    At first Ford had formed a theory to account for this strange behavior. If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, he thought, their mouths probably seize up.
    After a few months' consideration and observation he abandoned this theory in favor of a new one. If they don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains start working.

Offline PraiseGod13

• Iowa
    • <'///>< Member #54
      • View Profile
    Re: Kindle T shirt that matches the Kindle box??
    « Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 01:08:06 pm »
    The "ultimate" for our Accessories discussions..... get ready Betsy!!

MaKK (K1) & Shemar (K3)
    Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own. ~ William Hazl

KBoards.com

• Advertisement