Author Topic: LINKS TO FREE BOOKS (Post once per free run; see 1st post for rules. Thanks)  (Read 928597 times)  

Offline menette

• Berkshire County
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Links To Free Books
« Reply #175 on: December 26, 2014, 04:35:58 pm »
Free! Happy Holidays...
Facebook Zombies
 Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008FH185Q

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Johnden

• View Profile
    « Reply #176 on: December 27, 2014, 05:19:50 am »
    FREE to download Dec 27th to Dec 29th.
    Rock Your Resolutions 2015: Set Your New Years Resolutions On Autopilot
    A hypnotherapist shows you how to easily accomplish your new years resolutions this
    year without struggle by getting your subconscious mind to do the work for you.

www.amazon.com/ROCK-YOUR-RESOLUTIONS-2015g-Resolutions-ebook/dp/B00I4YTD1G/ref=asap_B00RHD9EVY?ie=UTF8

Offline Edward C. Patterson

• Allentown, PA
    • Author of 38 Published Books
      • View Profile
      • Dancaster Creative - Authors Page
    « Reply #177 on: December 27, 2014, 07:34:31 am »
    FREE Today and Tomorrow Dec 27th & 28th at Amazon

The Academician
    by
    Edward C. Patterson

Book I of the Southern Swallow (Nan Ya) series
    40 years in the Making

12 4&5-star Reviews

What readers say:

"The author has done a great job bringing an ancient civilization to life both at a macro and micro level. The characters of the high and mighty as well as the lowly servant appear in flesh and blood." - V. Li

"The Academecian is one of the best books I've read in a long time. It's one of those you want to go on and on - and Mr. Patterson is going to see that it does!" L. Pinord

"Patterson masterfully weaves in the fictional fantastic elements of the Jade Owl and the character of Li K'ai-men during the sweeping changes in China's dynasties centering around the great painter but ineffective Emperor Hui and his family." - T. Fonseca

------------------------------------------------

"A bigger fool the world has never known than I - a coarse fellow with no business to clutch a brush and scribble. I only know the scrawl, because my master took pleasure in teaching me between my chores. Not many men are so cursed . . ." Thus begins the tale of Li Kai-men as told by his faithful, but mischievous servant, Ku Ko-ling - a tale of 12th Century China, where state service meant a life long journey across a landscape of turmoil and bliss. A tale of sacrifice, love, war and duty - a fragile balance between rituals and passions. An epic commitment between two men to define the indefinable in their own world and time. Here begins the legacy of the Jade Owl and its custodian as he holds true to his warrants.

The Academician is the first of five books in the Southern Swallow (Nan Ya) series, capturing the turbulence of the Sung Dynasty in transition. Spanning the silvery days under the Emperor Hui to the disasters that followed, The Academician is a slice of world events that should never have been forgotten. Still, there are things more important than invasions and empires. The worlds fate rests in the warrants of Li Kai-men, this young scholar from Gui-lin, called master by his faithful servant, but known as Nan Ya to the world.
    404 pages.

The Southern Swallow Series:

The Academician
    The Nan Tu
    Swan Cloud
    The House of Green Waters
    Vagrants Hollow

Edward C. Patterson

AUTHOR of 38 Published Books

Offline drewavera

• VA
      • View Profile
      • Drew Avera's Blog
    « Reply #178 on: December 27, 2014, 08:09:05 am »
    A free scifi short story about faith and love in the midst of a war. Grab SoulMatch today & please review! www.amazon.com/dp/B00K27655A

The world is a crazy place...
    Drew Avera | Facebook | Twitter | Website | Amazon

Offline P. O. Nano

• View Profile
    « Reply #179 on: December 27, 2014, 11:07:39 am »
    Santa and the BIG Poop Mystery FREE 27th & 28th!!

Some will say that all those sugar plums have caught up with Santa.
    Others will decide that Daddy's weakness for Mommy's yummy cookies is to blame for this poopie mystery.
    What do you think?

It's funny, silly and oh so stinky but, at the end of the night, we want to know who left the big poop in the toilet? WHO forgot to flush?

http://www.amazon.com/Santa-Poop-Mystery-Potty-Pooparazzi-ebook/dp/B00QN9B2C2/ref=zg_bs_155211011_f_68

Offline JumpingShip

• View Profile
    « Reply #180 on: December 27, 2014, 11:12:57 am »
    I'm offering two books from my series free today. (in addition to the prequel, Mark Taylor: Genesis, which is permafree!) I've never done this before so I hope I'm not doing something crazy!

Offline Ken Magee

• Explorer of ancient magic and the Internet.
      • View Profile
      • The Strange World of Ken Magee
    « Reply #181 on: December 27, 2014, 12:44:15 pm »
    Dark Tidings is the first book of the spellbinding 'Ancient magic meets the Internet' trilogy and it's #FREE 27-28 December.

They stole millions from the world's richest bank, they infected the Internet with ancient magic and they wrecked our modern way of life... and they're the good guys.

Laugh while the world comes to an end.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O5FF4S4
    « Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 12:49:17 pm by Ken Magee »
    What happens when ancient magic meets the internet?

Offline Ken Magee

• Explorer of ancient magic and the Internet.
      • View Profile
      • The Strange World of Ken Magee
    « Reply #182 on: December 27, 2014, 12:55:24 pm »
    They stole millions from the world's richest bank, they infected the Internet with ancient magic and they wrecked our modern way of life... and they're the good guys.

Dark Tidings is the first book of the spellbinding 'Ancient magic meets the Internet' trilogy and it's FREE until 28 December.

So why not have a laugh while the world comes to an end?

Thank you for having a look. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

What happens when ancient magic meets the internet? One thing is certain, modern life will never be the same again.

A thousand years ago, a young thief, Tung, and a disgraced wizard, Madrick, are thrust together in an executioner's dungeon. In the darkness, Madrick reveals an incredible secret about a legendary spell. The great spell helps them escape their prison cell... and eventually their century.

Catapulted into the present day, their lives collide with Michael, a computer hacker who plans to destroy the world's largest bank. But sinister people are tracking their every move and they will stop at nothing to steal their spell.
    What happens when ancient magic meets the internet?

Offline Andre Jute

• "Wild but exciting." New York Times
      • View Profile
    « Reply #183 on: December 27, 2014, 02:46:12 pm »

Offline Catherine Chapman

• UK
    • Indie Author of Women's Fiction & Romance
      • View Profile
      • Romance Or Not Romance?
    « Reply #184 on: December 28, 2014, 08:52:08 am »
      'Collected Romances,' an anthology of seven short historical romances, is currently free on Kindle and will be until New Year's Eve:

Collected Romances

Reviews, recommendations and ratings appreciated.

Offline Cccartwright

• View Profile
    « Reply #185 on: December 28, 2014, 09:19:59 am »
    I am new here and I hope I am posting correctly. I have my ebook on free promo today. Have others found it can take days for a new cover to show on Amazon?

Link to free book today 12/28 and tomorrow.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PLZR6ZG

My Mr. Sexy - 5 Star Hot Read
    Get ready for a wild and sexy ride as Marissa Monroe struggles to choose between the sexy Nick Armstrong and the hunky Mitch Hamilton.

Thanks for downloading!

Offline Humberto

• View Profile
    « Reply #186 on: December 29, 2014, 12:16:24 pm »
     Free E Book - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R8G6F3A 21 DAILY HABITS FOR HEALTHY WOMEN:: Prevent Heart Attack, Lose Weight, and Regain Confidence

The 21 daily habits are presented in a BODY POSITIVE model. This allows you to know what the benefits of each change are before you undertake them. It gives you confidence in the changes you will see in your wellbeing.

Dr. Arcoma Gonzlez Lambert (Author) practiced as a licensed naturopathic doctor for almost ten years. She takes you by the hand and leads you through the process of changing little behaviors every day, in small achievable ways, which will affect the total outcome of your health. She answers the pertinent questions so that you feel confident making changes, assessing the success of the changes, and what the outcome should be. She is like having a best friend who is hand-in-hand helping through the process.

Offline Andre Jute

• "Wild but exciting." New York Times
      • View Profile
    « Reply #188 on: December 29, 2014, 08:18:11 pm »

[Read the hilarious article and get four first class, prize-winning, full length FREE thrillers]
    Author confesses
    "I married my husband for his money.
    I have been very happy with my husband's money."

Offline squadus

• View Profile
    « Reply #189 on: December 30, 2014, 01:39:49 am »
    The free promotion for my book titled, "How To Make Money With 3D Printing: Passive Profits, Hacking The 3D Printing Ecosystem And Becoming A World Class 3D Designer" just started today. If you or anyone you know is interested in 3D printing this is a great way to start making money with 3D printers. As an engineer, I put hundreds of hours into researching and writing this book. It is only going to be free on the Amazon store until Jan. 3rd, so I would encourage you guys to check it out!

http://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Money-Printing-World-Class-ebook/dp/B00R5LEKH6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419928024&sr=8-1&keywords=jeffrey+ito

Also, any feedback is wholeheartedly welcome as I am sure I have missed many things, so I am always looking to improve.
    Thanks guys!

Offline Katherine Roberts

• Devon, UK
      • View Profile
      • Katherine Roberts - Author
    « Reply #190 on: December 31, 2014, 05:05:54 am »
    * FREE December 31st - January 4th *

For YA/fantasy fans...

Dark Quetzal book 3 of the award-winning Echorium Sequence:

http://reclusivemuse.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/free-ebook-dark-quetzal-giveaway.html

Award-winning fantasy and historical fiction for middle grade and teen/YA readers.
    Katherine Roberts | website | blog | Twitter

Offline ashrjeffers

• View Profile
    « Reply #191 on: December 31, 2014, 06:59:18 am »

Offline tonysharp

• View Profile
    « Reply #192 on: December 31, 2014, 08:58:51 pm »
    Dream Bouncing
    • 70,000 words
    • Fast pace
    • Techo-thriller/Si-Fi
    This book is free on Amazon.com from 01.Jan.2015 to 05.Jan.2015.

http://amzn.com/B00L0GUG7A

Offline elizafaith13

• NY
    • "Fear is the mind killer"
      • View Profile
      • Eliza Tilton
    « Reply #193 on: January 01, 2015, 07:49:36 am »
    BROKEN FOREST is FREE! 3 days only Jan1st-Jan 3rd.

An action adventure with shapeshifters, romance, betrayal, and a dash of magic.

http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Forest-Daath-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00CM1V2M0/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Gamer, writer and lover of dark chocolate.
    Eliza Tilton | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Pinterest

Offline SofiaM

• View Profile
      • Cat Walk Diaries
    « Reply #194 on: January 01, 2015, 09:44:50 am »
    Cat Walk Diaries - Book 4 - Jade

Free Jan 1st & 2nd

(for mature readers)

The Cat Walk Agency hires models - only the most beautiful women are chosen. But there is another clandestine side-line business at this modeling agency. A few special women are hired for a short time by 'men-of-means.' The cost is high--it might be even higher for the women who are thus employed.

This is the story of Jade. She came from China and has been working at the Cat Walk Modeling Agency for two years. Her new client, Andrew, becomes addicted to her charms.

Thanks for looking,
    Sofia
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:47:09 am by SofiaM »

Sofia Mansfield | Website | Twitter | Face Book

Offline Avis Williams

• View Profile
    « Reply #195 on: January 01, 2015, 12:31:02 pm »
    Visual Inspirations: A Visual Guide of Inspiring Words And Quotes

***FREE on KINDLE from 01 Jan 5 Jan 2015***

Amazon USA:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MHQZN7U/

Amazon UK:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk//dp/B00MHQZN7U

Visual Inspirations: A Visual Guide of Inspiring Words and Quotes

Visual Inspirations combines illustrations with inspirational words, quotes and questions to aid you in raising your awareness and thinking in a way that is positive and enlightening. This book was designed, not only as a visual guide, but to be used as a practical tool, where youre not just reading the book, you are also actively involved in the process of implementing positive changes within yourself and your life, this way the changes that you want to make will stay as long as you want it too.

***The Book Will***

Raise your self-awareness and thinking

Question yourself and your life

Encourage positive thinking

Encourage you to look within yourself for answers

Encourage you to be aware of how your thinking creates your reality

Inspire and motivate yourself and others to see the vast potential life has to offer

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 12:41:18 pm by Avis Williams »

Offline Tammie Clarke Gibbs

• View Profile
      • Tammie Clarke Gibbs Author Website
    « Reply #196 on: January 01, 2015, 02:49:21 pm »
    Happy New Year!!! Asking a HUGE Favor- Please go to Amazon and Download a FREE copy of the READER'S ROCK MAGAZINE BOOK BUYER'S GUIDE A great little Guide- I have samples from my books and many other authors have samples from theirs. FREE Jan 1, 2, and 3rd. The more Free copies we give away the better!!! Thanks in advance.  http://www.amazon.com/Readers-Rock-Magazines-Buying-Guide-ebook/dp/B00RHBOICQ/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1420123276&sr=1-4&keywords=tammie+gibbs

Beyond the Bounds of Time
    Tammie Clarke Gibbs | author website | blog | facebook | twitter | goodreads

Offline H.G. Suren

• Yerevan
    • H.G. Suren
      • View Profile
      • Official Website
    « Reply #197 on: January 02, 2015, 01:27:10 am »
    My new book is FREE

You never know your deep desires
    Mher is a successful writer. He's married and has a son. Everything seems to be going as he planned, everything until he gets a message from his friend.
    "Have you seen the comment on the photo?"
    He hasn't seen the woman who wrote the comment for twelve years.

One comment can change everything

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RK11KX8

Offline lmroth12

• View Profile
    « Reply #198 on: January 02, 2015, 05:11:05 am »
    FREE BOOK EVENT on Friday and Saturday at www.amazon.com

The King and Queen attempt to marry off their daughter the Princess Lille. But none of the gifts offered by the eligible Princes are good enough for her, and she spurns them all, vowing that she will never wed. Until one day a mysterious gardener appears who offers her magical gifts in exchange for her favors, and a handsome Prince challenges her in a duel of wits, and Lille must choose her destiny.

From L. M. Roth, the author of the Quest For the Kingdom series, Adventures of Abelard series, and Arise My Love the Princess Who Fell Asleep, comes Beware My Lady the Princess Who Would Not Wed; a fairy tale romance and sparkling satire on manners and morals abounding in mystery, intrigue, and humor as love blossoms, conspiracies are plotted, and rivals clash.

Click the link below to read your free book.

L. M. Roth | Facebook | Amazon | Goodreads

Offline pausedbooks

• View Profile
    « Reply #199 on: January 03, 2015, 02:52:43 am »
    To celebrate Cult Fiction winning the Geek Ireland 2014 Award for Best Novel, the eBook will be FREE on Amazon for the next 5 Days!
    http://www.amazon.com/Cult-Fiction-James-Dwyer-ebook/dp/B00M0DUFPU -- or Download it FREE on the Kindle App!

KBoards.com

• Advertisement