Author Topic: LINKS TO FREE BOOKS (Post once per free run; see 1st post for rules. Thanks)  (Read 928602 times)  

Offline Patrick C. Greene

• View Profile
    • Patrick C. Greene
Re: Re: Re: Links To Free Books
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2014, 10:12:26 am »
TRICK: A Halloween Short Story by Patrick C. Greene
FREE for a LIMITED TIME
Teen punks Kell and Toby have big plans for Halloween. They're going to out-trick the neighborhood kids with the kind of pranks that will leave their victims scarred for life. But a trio of otherworldly trick-or-treaters refuses to walk away empty-handed. Kell and Toby will soon know the true meaning of Halloween.
  Patrick & Jennifer Greene

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline A.E. Williams

• Florida
    • All great science fiction has Martians.
      • View Profile
      • Terminal Reset Series
    « Reply #76 on: December 02, 2014, 06:38:07 pm »
    TERMINAL RESET - THE COMING OF THE WAVE - CHAPTERS 1 AND 2

FREE all day today. Wednesday, and Thursday this week!

During the time following the Big Bang, The Black Galaxy wreaked havoc in our Universe. This abomination of the Natural Order destroyed entire star systems and polluted others with its arcane physics. Finally, it disappeared into a parallel dimension, but in leaving our Reality, it created a force never seen in all of Time and Space -- The Wave.
    Now, billions of years and millions of light years later, The Wave is on a collision course with the Earth.

Data is received from the ISS regarding the effects of The Wave on Jupiter and Mars, and a series of events unfold that will affect the lives of every living thing on the planet. The world's superpowers position their nuclear assets to attack their enemies and maintain their hegemony over the globe.

As The Wave impacts Earth, it creates problems for the human race that have never before existed.

The main characters are a cross section of our world as it stands TODAY:

Dr. David Harding is an astrophysicist working for SPARTACUS, a top-secret division of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Tasked with finding out if the changes wrought by The Wave are reversible, he must come to terms with an astounding personal reality in the wake of the impact. Troubled by a brief affair with a colleague,The Wave  forces him to question everything he ever believed about his worldview.

Amadu Mfala has found solace as a retired medical doctor doing charity work in Africa after a terrible tragedy. Then he finds his daughter, whom he thought killed in the Rwanda Genocide, is still alive and the leader of a gang of Somali pirates. She hates her father passionately. But, The Wave creates a new dynamic, where she is forced to band with him for survival.

Dr. Tatania Golovonov is a Russian astrophysicist who finds she is attempting to deal with the effects of The Wave , while also battling the memories of her brief affair with Dr. Harding many years ago.

Major Anton Golovonov is given orders to attack the United States in advance of The Wave's impact, an act that may start World War III.

Dr. Martin Groenig is a man so brilliant and dangerous he must be kept a captive for the safety of humanity. Yet, he is the one man who knows the true nature of The Wave .

The USS Pennsylvania is a ballistic missile submarine whose Captain receives orders that will kill millions.

The General is a man literally on his deathbed, who realizes that The Wave  has given him more than he could possibly imagine.

The action takes place around the globe, in orbit, and on other planets. With a supporting cast that includes world-famous scientists, political leaders, and a shadowy enemy whose sinister history reaches back centuries, Terminal Reset is hard science fiction at its best -- gripping, realistic, action-packed and possible.

Terminal Reset -- The Coming of The Wave is currently at 85,000 words of hard science fiction. A serialized novel that begins with the Creation of our Universe, it blasts the reader into another dimension of scientific possibilities, and follows the adventures of people the same as you or I, faced with one of the most unique situations ever put to the written word.

You are invited to join in the adventure today!

http://www.amazon.com/Terminal-Reset-Coming-Wave-Chapters-ebook/dp/B00IC98D9Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1405536203&sr=1-1&keywords=terminal+reset

Enjoy!

A.E. Williams
    « Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 06:48:53 pm by A.E. Williams »

A.E. Williams | Terminal Reset]

Offline Edward C. Patterson

• Allentown, PA
    • Author of 38 Published Books
      • View Profile
      • Dancaster Creative - Authors Page
    « Reply #77 on: December 04, 2014, 10:46:15 am »
    FREE Today and Tomorrow Dec 4th & 5th at Amazon

Belmundus
    an Epic Fantasy
    by
    Edward C. Patterson

Book I of the Farn Trilogy

What Readers say:

"This is quite the epic and the world building is substantial with its characters, politics, geography, animals, language, and so on."

"Paterson has created a complete world for Harris to explore, including unusual flora and fauna, complex relations between the Farnian races, and languages that can sound strange to our ears but that, with repeated use, become almost as recognizable as our own."

"I rarely give anything 5 stars as there is something special which I need to find in a book before I will give it that rating. This is one of those books where I found the something special. I loved the theme of this book and was very sorry when it ended."

-----------------------------------------------

Belmundus is the first book of The Farn Trilogy, an adventure into the realms of high society and tyranny -- a place were the native cultures have been displaced by an elite force of magicians and a conqueror's brutal hand. Harris Cartwright has been drawn into elite society, but soon discovers his sympathies for the underdog as he searches for an exit and his true-self. Along the way, he makes indelible friendships and encounters . . . love.

702 pages

Edward C. Patterson
    AUTHOR of 38 Published Books

Offline Delta

• View Profile
    « Reply #78 on: December 05, 2014, 07:44:06 am »
    Free today only: 05 Dec 2014

Short story of 2700 words (12 pages) Mature Content

On the final stages of a journey to a long-desired goal, a man finds stops for directions from a woman standing by a bridge on a lonely country road. The instant attraction forces him to make a choice between a known and the unknown, between a sure thing and a mere promise of that which might not actually deliver.

Due to new forum regulations, I cannot post live links to my book. So, either go to http://www.amazon.com and search for B00QEAHA3K

or copy and paste the following into your browser replacing the (dot) with a period.
    amazon(dot)com/You-Cant-Get-There-Here-ebook/dp/B00QEAHA3K

Offline ivakenaz

• View Profile
    « Reply #79 on: December 05, 2014, 12:25:34 pm »

Dear fellow writers and readers,

Would you like to share free ebooks for this month?

I'd start with mine that went free yesterday and will remain free until December 6th.

It's my second metaphysical/teen&young adult novel called My Melancholic Diary. It's a story about a fourteen-year-old girl who befriends her favourite fictional character.

Here are the links to my FREE ebook:

amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/My-Melancholic-Diary-Iva-Kenaz-ebook/dp/B00P6J6EKA
    amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Melancholic-Diary-Iva-Kenaz-ebook/dp/B00P6J6EKA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417810850&sr=8-1&keywords=my+melancholic+diary

Thank you  ;)

And best wishes to you all,
    Iva
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 05:01:34 am by Ann in Arlington »

Offline menette

• Berkshire County
      • View Profile
    « Reply #80 on: December 06, 2014, 06:11:17 am »
    MY HUSBAND'S ON FACEBOOK!
    "Did I mention my late husband George and I were married forty-eight
     years? Good thing hes not around to see all this social networking. Cant
     imagine him having a Facebook page. Up till the day he died he still carried
     a pocket watch, brushed his teeth with baking soda and washed his hands
     with Boraxo" FREE! FREE! FREE!...
    http://amzn.com/B008KPH62W

Offline Edward C. Patterson

• Allentown, PA
    • Author of 38 Published Books
      • View Profile
      • Dancaster Creative - Authors Page
    « Reply #81 on: December 06, 2014, 06:48:51 am »
    FREE Today and Tomorrow Dec 6th & 7th at Amazon
    The Jade Owl
    Book I of V in the Jade Owl Legacy Series
    by
    Edward C. Patterson

My Flagship Novel

23 5-star Reviews

What readers say:

"This is a helluva good yarn, the sort of read we're all hoping for every time we pick up a book, and all too rarely find." - Victor Banis

"This book has it all: Romance, mystery, intrigue, and adventure." - E. Luv

"The Jade Owl is filled with thrills, mysticism, and adventure that captivated me from the beginning." - D. P. Kong

In China they whisper about the Jade Owl and its awful power. This ancient stone, commissioned by the Empress Wu and crafted by a mineral charmer, long haunted the folk of the Middle Kingdom until it vanished into an enigma of legend and lore. Now the Jade Owl is found. It wakes to steal the day from day. Its power to enchant and distort rises again. Its horror is revealed to a band of five, who must return it to the Valley of the Dead before the laws of chi are set aside in favor of destructions dance. Five China Hands, each drawn through times thin fabric by the bird, discover enchantment on the secret garland. Five China Hands, and one holds the key to the worlds fate. Five China Hands. Only one Jade Owl - but its awake and in China, they whisper again.

Professor Rowden Gray has come to San Francisco following a new opportunity at the East Asian Arts and Culture Museum, only to find that the opportunity has evaporated. Desperate, he means to end his career in a muddle of pity and Scotch, but then things happen. He latches on to a fascinating young man who is pursuing a lost relic that Professor Gray has in fact been seeking. Be careful for what you seek - you may just find it. Thus begins a journey that takes the professor and his companions on a spirited adventure across three-thousand miles of Chinese culture and mystery - a quest to fulfill a warrant long set out to ignite the world in myth and legend. The Jade Owl is the beginning of a series - a legacy that fulfills a terrible truth; and in China, they whisper again.
    600 pages

The Jade Owl Legacy Series
    ==========================
    The Jade Owl
    The Third Peregrination
    The Dragon's Pool
    The People's Treasure
    In the Shadow of Her Hem

Edward C. Patterson
    AUTHOR of 38 Published Books

Offline Vanessa Kittle

• View Profile
    « Reply #82 on: December 06, 2014, 06:50:27 am »
    Free download today only.
    The Ghost of Christmas Eve
    Free Saturday December 6th
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Q911WN8

A heartfelt and mysterious story just in time for Christmas.
    Get your free book now!

Offline vlad b popa

• View Profile
    « Reply #83 on: December 06, 2014, 09:05:58 am »
    Hi, guys

Chameleon the Base -  a captivating sci-fi action thriller is free this weekend.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Chameleon-Base-Vlad-B-Popa-ebook/dp/B00JN7P1QY

This book was very well received in Eastern Europe, where I'm from, but for the English speaking world I'm a new kid on the block, entirely unknown. Hope I can change that in time, starting with giving away this book for a couple of days.

I highly appreciate any download and feedback. This is my first post here but I will try to become an active member on kboards and help as much as I can other authors that need, the same as me, help to get things rolling.

Thank you,

Vlad B Popa   

[/size]
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 09:08:43 am by vlad b popa »

Offline Caddy

• Novels For Adults Who Color Outside the Lines
      • View Profile
      • Caddy Rowland: Slice of Life
    « Reply #84 on: December 06, 2014, 10:33:44 am »
    HOUSE OF PLEASURE, the first in the completed 4 book saga THere Was a House.

http://amzn.com/B00J3HDOMW

Book 1 of There Was a House saga, a continuing psychological thriller about revenge and redemption.

Fueled by rage and disgust, Phoenix runs away from home. The situation there had become unbearable. In fact, things couldn't get any worse.

But they do. Betrayed in New York by a boy who she thought was a new friend, she finds herself taken prisoner by a low-class pimp. Then, when she thinks she's on her way to her first seedy trick, Phoenix winds up locked in a limo with no way out. She wakes up in an illegal brothel in New Orleans. Phoenix vows she will find a way to destroy Antoine, the owner of the brothel. Instead of being Antoine's prostitute, she'll become his lover, his confidante, and pretty soon, his manager. And then, when he least suspects it, she'll bring the entire house down.

She better be damn good.

There will only be one chance.

**Content Warning: This drama contains adult themes and scenes that deal with a difficult topic.
    ALSO WRITING HOT GAY M/M ROMANCE UNDER SIBLEY JACKSON

The Gastien Series: Sometimes the "impossible" is possiblebut the cost can be extremely high. | There Was a House:They better be damn good. There will only be one chance. | The Avengement Series: Karma really can be a b*tchespecially when it scores a willing partner.

Offline Caddy

• Novels For Adults Who Color Outside the Lines
      • View Profile
      • Caddy Rowland: Slice of Life
    « Reply #85 on: December 06, 2014, 10:37:21 am »
    GASTIEN: THE COST OF THE DREAM the first in the completed 5 book Gastien Series. RUNNER-UP BEST SERIES 2014 e-Festival of Words

http://amzn.com/B005FI62BS

Gastien has dreams far bigger than a mere peasant has a right to. When he flees the farm for Paris, the late nineteenth century bohemian era is in full swing. Color has always called to him, beseeching him to capture it on canvas and show people a new way of seeing things. His father belittled his dream of being an artist and tried to beat him into giving it up. The dream wouldn't die, but Gastien would have had he not left.

He also yearns to become a great lover. After the years of anguish he has endured at the hand of his father, it would be heaven to feel pleasure instead of pain.

However, the city of Paris has a ruthless agenda. Unless a man has money and connections, Paris unfeelingly crushes dreams and destroys souls. With neither of the required assets, Gastien faces living in alleys, digging in trash bins for food, and sleeping where a man is often killed for his threadbare blanket.

Left with only his dreams, Gastien stubbornly pushes on. He vows that absolutely nothing will stop him, not yet realizing what keeping that vow might mean. Sometimes the "impossible" is possible - but the cost can be extremely high.

This historical fiction novel is book 1 of a 5 book drama/family saga for adults (The Gastien Series). As such, it contains adult themes and graphic scenes. Each book can stand on its own, but is most compelling read in order.
    ALSO WRITING HOT GAY M/M ROMANCE UNDER SIBLEY JACKSON

The Gastien Series: Sometimes the "impossible" is possiblebut the cost can be extremely high. | There Was a House:They better be damn good. There will only be one chance. | The Avengement Series: Karma really can be a b*tchespecially when it scores a willing partner.

Offline PaulLev

• New York City
    • I was here three months from now.
      • View Profile
      • Paul Levinson's Infinite Regress
    « Reply #86 on: December 06, 2014, 10:38:49 pm »
    In case you missed it last time.  Back again by popular demand - free again, just for one day, today Sunday Dec 7, 2014, starting around 3:20am Easter time:  "Loose Ends"  - Hugo, Nebula, Sturgeon finalist Loose Ends (Jeff Harris Book 1)

"Paul Levinson has taken the brilliant step of combining the emotional impact of two tragic American events ... But Levinson does much more.  He creates a love story set against the evocative portrait of New York City." -Michael Burstein, Tangent

Offline ricese

• View Profile
    « Reply #87 on: December 07, 2014, 06:27:11 am »
    FREE for today only the new book by Sam Rice,[i][b] 'The Happy Eater, 4 Weeks to a Better Relationship with Food'[/b][/i] with foreword by Mimi Spencer, co-author of the hugely successful The Fast Diet. The Happy Eater is a 4 week programme designed to change eating habits for the better leading to sustainable weight loss and improved health.  This is what Mimi has to say:

Quote: "In The Happy Eater, Sam Rice presents the truth about food. Through her own experience as someone, like many of us, who'd always wanted to be 'that bit slimmer', she has devised a practical, feasible method to fit easily into the way we all live today: we're busy, we're sociable. We're health-conscious, too -- and we're often confused by the bombardment of mixed messages we get from the media. The Happy Eater is for people who enjoy food but want to put it gently in its place. It's for people looking for a clearly signed path to healthy eating and a happy weight."

UK link : http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00PAX6F9W
    US link : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PAX6F9W

Offline Dina T

• View Profile
    « Reply #88 on: December 08, 2014, 07:13:01 am »
    FREE Romance Ebook from Kindle Select by Author

Sweet Somewhere ( First Series : Christmas in Paris )

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QMK9N6Y

Charlotte DeMarco remembered the first time shed laid eyes on Paris just three months prior.

During Christmas time, however, the city lit up and seemed to sing with joy.

It was as if travelers came from all over the world to fall in love and the city brought out the ambiance in the holiday spirit.

There were glittering lights everywhere and couples were joined, hand-in-hand as they meandered down the elegantly lit streets.

Since arriving to study abroad in September, Charlotte made an English speaking friend named Pierre and hed treasured how they met up at local cafes after class was over.

They would rehash the day, but Charlotte mostly mused about his broken, but smooth English accent.

You are on quite the adventure in Paris, yes? He offered, peering over his coffee mug to a demure Charlotte dressed in all black.

Her turtleneck sweater met her dark chestnut colored hair and accented her emerald green eyes.

She blended in quite well with the locals, but it was of something in which Pierre played a role.

Yes, I certainly am, she said, smiling at her friend and taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

The weather was growing colder and the blustery wind made her long for her home in New York City.

You share a class with a handsome man named Jean LeFleur, he said as if trying to gauge her response.

Offline '

• View Profile

Offline bberntson

• Boulder, Colorado
      • View Profile
      • brandonberntson
    « Reply #90 on: December 10, 2014, 11:33:44 am »
    Free All Week on Amazon:
    Jedediah Delaney is out spending the holidays shopping with Hannah Olstead. In the skies above, he longs for snow, but the night is clear. Another entity, however, is about to present itself, one born from the Lies and Shadows of Jed's very own mind. Suddenly, Jed finds himself transported to the winter landscape he longs for, but the snow is far more bitter and cruel than he'd hoped.

On his journey, he finds a boy in rags, and vows to get him to safety. But the blizzard proves endless. Hannah is still lost somewhere in the city without him. And on the horizon, a massive shadow looms darker than the night. Yet, hope lies in a beacon lighting the way, glowing in the distance through the harsh and blinding snow. Jed is not only being led to warmth and safety, he realizes, but into a confrontation with three different versions of himself...all from different times, and all of which he has to come to grips with: his past, his present, and his future.

This dark, literary Christmas novella provides all the confusion, fear, and doubt we face in life everyday with love, solitude, and relationships, but manages to capture the magic, forgiveness, and warmth of the holiday spirit.

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sky-Winter-Christmas-Tale-ebook/dp/B00H3R2LSM/ref=la_B0075FG106_1_4_title_1_kin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418239117&sr=1-4

Brandon Berntson | Blog | website | Facebook | twitter

Offline jenniferlweil

• Crystal Lake, IL
    • I live most of my life in Fairyland
      • View Profile
      • Blog
    « Reply #91 on: December 10, 2014, 04:01:58 pm »
    Bestselling Author
    J.L. Weil

http://jlweil.blogspot.com/ | http://jlweil.com

Offline Rchilensky

• View Profile
    « Reply #92 on: December 10, 2014, 04:12:50 pm »
    Free until December 13th 2014

The Fate of Nations: F.I.R.E. Team Alpha Book One.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QNPMMQG

Offline CeciliaGrant

• View Profile
      • ceciliagrant.com
    « Reply #93 on: December 10, 2014, 06:05:53 pm »
    Free through 12/12/2014, A Christmas Gone Perfectly Wrong, prequel novella to my Blackshear Family romance series. Currently #2 in free Regency Historical Romance for Kindle!

An innocent Christmas errand - the purchase of a hunting falcon - turns into a scandalous adventure when strait-laced Andrew Blackshear finds himself transporting the falconer's daughter to a house party.

Pert, undisciplined, inexplicably betwitching Lucy Sharp is everything Andrew disapproves - but when a series of mishaps strands them along the road, the unlikely pair must work together to salvage the holiday.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QMEK3GE
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:08:35 pm by CeciliaGrant »

rachelmarquez

« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2014, 06:38:06 pm »
    Astray in Couper, 1st book in the Matty Cruz Mystery Series, is FREE on both Amazon and Google Play Books. Use the links below to download a copy:

Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Astray-Couper-Book-Matty-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B00KP4GXZ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418265352&sr=8-1&keywords=Astray+in+Couper

Google Play Books

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/R_Marquez_Astray_in_Couper?id=rDykBQAAQBAJ&hl=en

Offline sashagold

• View Profile
    « Reply #95 on: December 11, 2014, 08:00:12 am »
    Sexy Little Thing by Sasha Gold is free today, Dec 11 through Saturday, Dec 13 on Kindle.

A Steamy, Contemporary Romance

Embarking on a tour of Tuscany, Cora Bishop is determined to see the sights and enjoy a torrid summer romance. Instead, she is robbed, beaten and forced to ask for help from the one man in Italy she yearns to avoid, Roberto Agnelli. Arrogant, domineering, Roberto takes one look at Cora and decides to make her an offer she cant refuse.

4.8 stars out of 5 on Amazon.com (5 reviews)

4.27 stars out of 5 on Goodreads.com (15 ratings)

A happy ending to warm your heart.

Offline Andrew Ashling

• Lorseth, Great Renuvia
    • Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens
      • View Profile
      • Ximerion
    « Reply #96 on: December 11, 2014, 08:46:33 am »

The first book of seven of my Gay Epic Fantasy series Dark Tales of Randamor the Recluse is free on

Amazon

Apple

Kobo

ARe

Barnes&Noble

FREE: Bonds of Hate (First book of Dark Tales) | Amazon: kindle-format | Kobo: epub | ARe: epub & mobi | B&N: epub | iTunes: iBook

Offline BenjWall

• Cedar Hill, TX
      • View Profile
      • Benjamin Wallace Books
    « Reply #97 on: December 11, 2014, 09:54:22 am »
    FREE Short story today

Gone to the Dogs
    FREE December 10 - 11, 2014
    Genre: Humor (Dogs)
    US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O25QBMK
    UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00O25QBMK

Possibly the greatest post-apocalyptic story ever told through a dog's eyes

Sasquatch and Fidget have survived a viral epidemic. But, their human didn't. Now this Great Dane and beagle are trapped inside with no thumbs to let them out. What will they do? How will they survive? Where will they "go"? Find out in Gone to the Dogs.

4.8 Rating with 9 reviews on amazon

Benjamin Wallace | blog | twitter | facebook | DumbWhiteHusband

Offline RossPonderson

• View Profile
      • Ross Ponderson's Country House
    « Reply #98 on: December 11, 2014, 11:33:43 am »
    --- FREE --- TODAY ONLY --- Thursday 12/11/2014

----->4.5 stars on Amazon!   :)

What would YOU do?

You've just run away from the only home you've ever known.

You've just run away from a life of wealth, high society, privilege, luxury, and ease.

You've just run away from a life of beatings, constant fear, public and private humiliation, parental violence, and a father who hates your guts.

You don't know where you're going, where your next meal is coming from, or where you're going to sleep tonight.

You have a bus ticket and $200 in your pocket.

What would YOU do?

That's the dilemma 19-year-old Dana Van Werner faces in "Child of Privilege," an Adult Contemporary Romance eNovel.  This stark and gritty story takes the heartbreak of domestic violence and weaves it into a tale of courage, strength, and determination.  You'll watch this lovable and down-to-earth teenager (who is more "girl next door" than debutante) grow up quickly as she confronts the "real world" for the first time.

You'll find yourself cheering for this endearing underdog as she searches for a new home and a new life, and finds a gentle, caring man who truly loves her.   :'(

The story reaches its climax with a tragic accident and the uncovering of a humiliating family secret.  It then reaches a flashpoint as long-simmering anger, resentment, and hunger for revenge finally boil over into a terrifying showdown between Dana and her father.  This bloody confrontation will be fatal for several of the characters.  You'll have to read the story to find out who survives ... and who doesn't.

Download your FREE copy of "Child of Privilege" right now.   :-*

By the way, YOUR honest review is more than welcome! 

Child of Privilege

Ross Ponderson | Goodreads | Facebook | Twitter

Offline NoahMullette-Gillman

• www.luminousandominous.com
      • View Profile
      • Noah Mullette-Gillman
    « Reply #99 on: December 11, 2014, 12:54:31 pm »
    Clay is now FREE on Amazon, B&N, iTunes, Kobo, etc!

Farther Than We Dreamed Episode One: Clay

The Universe is impossibly vast,
    Even with warp drive, teleportation, & worm holes,
    There are places you could never go.
    But you could broadcast a signal out across forever,
    You could tell the distant molecules and atoms to create new people on the other side
    And send them off exploring..

Charlie Daemon was a late 21st century rock n roll star.
    One day he was ripped out of his life, away from the woman he loved, and woke up in the far future, the captain of a spaceship/moon on the other side of the cosmos. His crew is made up of twelve of the greatest artists, scientists, and leaders of the next eight hundred years: The doctor who invented the Martian race, the Queen of the British Corporation, a Chinese cyborg-warlord, an eight foot tall Australian Aborigine, a post-human physicist covered in white fur.
    Together they must understand why they are there, explore the galaxies, explore reality, and come to grips with the results of lives they dont even remember living.

Read this book and ride a radio wave out past the other side of forever.
    Read this book and The Secrets of the Universe will be revealed to you.

Please note: All the contents of this ebook were previously published in Farther Than We Dreamed Book One: The Secrets of the Universe (ASIN B00O3TTEJ2), which contained episodes 1-4 of the series. This file is only episode one and contains no new material.

http://www.amazon.com/Clay-Farther-Than-Dreamed-Book-ebook/dp/B00QDCEJLA/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1418292443&sr=1-3&keywords=Farther+Than+We+Dreamed

Farther Than We Dreamed Episode One: Clay now FREE on Amazon! www.fartherthanwedreamed.com
    Noah K. Mullette-Gillman | blog | website

KBoards.com

• Advertisement