Kindle Forum banner

The Good Morning Thread

2M views 36K replies 570 participants last post by  *DrDLN* (dr.s.dhillon) 
#1 ·
A thread just to say hello and good morning.

Rainy and miserable here in Maine today. The wind is howling! 39 degrees...at least it isn't snow.

L

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Good morning, Leslie:

The wind is whipping, the snow is falling here in the Green Mountain State (aka Vermont, Land that Time Forgot), got about 6 inches last night, and this may be my out for not having to travel to meet the in-laws on T-day!   
Come on, let it snow!  8)

G
#4 ·
Good Morning all. I am not going to be around much the rest of the week. Dentist this morning, then 3 nights of work. So lots of sleeping during the daytime.

Hope everyone has great Turkey Day festivities.

G
#8 ·
Happy Tuesday..

I have a minor problem with my computer so I was off most of yesterday just reading. Today I am trying to determine if I have to take my computer to the Computer Doctor..yes that's the name of the business.

If I have to go out, I'll grab some breakfast out there.  If not, PBJ on toast and some nice Ruby Red will hold me for a bit.

#10 ·
Good Morning to all.  Thanks Vampire,  was wondering if it was Tuesday.  Have just finished making cranberry salad and Tuesday is my volunteer at Evansville Lutheran School day.  I had better get ready to head out soon after the usual cheerios, juice and banana.

#11 ·
Good morning to all!
It's windy, freezing and snowing here in Ohio, we're expecting our first accumulating snowfall today.  Grrrr!!!!  I'd rather be at home in front of the fire with my kindle.  No such luck!
Have a good day everyone!    

#12 ·
Vampyre said:
I have a minor problem with my computer so I was off most of yesterday just reading. Today I am trying to determine if I have to take my computer to the Computer Doctor..yes that's the name of the business.
Before you spend any money, send me a PM or email describing your problem. I may not be able to solve it but computer doctoring is my day-job.

Jeff

PS: The temperature in central Texas is 48 on the way to 70 and the sun is shining.

#15 ·
Good morning to all my Kindle friends! It is sunny and 39 in Alabama this morning. We had rain all day yesterday. I'm a southern girl so I am getting ready to eat my grits. I am at work and reading the boards again.  :eek: Hope all of you have a good Tuesday.

Great idea Leslie, enjoy saying good morning to everyone.

Linda

#18 ·
Good morning from the suburbs west of Chicago.  It's sunny and 32 degrees.  I'm in a condo.  We don't have in-unit washers and dryers.  I'm waitin' for laundry room to clear so I can do mine.

#19 ·
Good Morning from the wetlands of North Central California.
It is a grey, chilly, 42 degrees at 8am and we should rise to 62. Time to pull out the
winter gear ;) We are 'supposed' to get some rain for the next few days, will
cross my fingers and pray for that to happen. We sure need it.

Reading posts and having my coffee and breakfast and then off to do a few
cuts and colors; today is the last day of clients till next week, 'cause I am
the boss and I say so, so it's official vacation time for me...woo hoo!