Kindle Forum banner

The Good Morning Thread

2M views 36K replies 570 participants last post by  *DrDLN* (dr.s.dhillon) 
#1 ·
A thread just to say hello and good morning.

Rainy and miserable here in Maine today. The wind is howling! 39 degrees...at least it isn't snow.

L

See less See more
#201 ·
Good morning, 29 degrees here in northern VA.  Sun is shining brightly and it's going to get into the high 40s.  Planning to go out for a walk and do some quilting.  Gotta tear myself away from my Kindleboards addiction, LOL!

Betsy

#205 ·
Leslie said:
... I was up early after another restless night and very weird dreams, including one scene where I introduced the Actor's Studio guy to Debra Winger.
Good morning, Leslie,

If you get a chance in tonight's dreams, would you mind introducing me to Debra Winger?

…and good morning to everyone else too. It's a chilly 39 and windy on the way to 70 in the heart of Texas.

#208 ·
Good morning from Jacksonville!  48 degrees...and only supposed to go to 55 today...brrr!  ;)

Much to do today...so I'm trying to be good and get to work...but I was reading the 6th Southern Vampire Mysteries book at breakfast and it is so hard to put down.  Must be disciplined...must get work done...must be good.  This will have to be my mantra today.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

#211 ·
It's a sunny 61 here in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. A lot sunnier than it has been the past few days. I'm dead tired though, I could just nap all day, but I don't really have the luxury.  :'(

#212 ·
It's still morning here in Bellingham (just), and the rain is letting up. Still somewhat dark outside.

I'm heading to Springfield IL tomorrow - any members there? I hear there that snow is likely. And I'm connecting through O'Hare. Hope my luck holds.

#213 ·
Harvey said:
It's still morning here in Bellingham (just), and the rain is letting up. Still somewhat dark outside.

I'm heading to Springfield IL tomorrow - any members there? I hear there that snow is likely. And I'm connecting through O'Hare. Hope my luck holds.
3 years ago, I lived there for 18 months.

If you want something different to eat. Springfield is famous for Horseshoes.

D'Arcy's Pint
661 West Stanford Avenue
Springfield, IL

#214 ·
Morning all,

20 degrees and very frosty here in the great state of Maine this morning. I never did get to see the planets last night. I had to work late and by the time I finally drove home, there were clouds in the sky.

L

#215 ·
22 here in Alexandria, VA....  Love hearing what it's like where everyone is, thanks for adding that!  Hope it warms up before I head out to my knee therapy this morning!  Aargh, and the car is in complete shade.  Usually, this time of year, we leave it out in the street to take  advantage of the solar heat...didn't realize we were going to have such a drop--20 degrees since yesterday.

Betsy

#218 ·
Jeff said:
Good morning everyone. The temperature in the heart of Texas is 63 degrees.
Oh, by the way, Jeff, Debra Winger didn't show up in my dreams last night, so I couldn't introduce you.

Instead, I had some guy named Andreas, who looked vaguely like Hugh Jackman when he had had his hair extensions for Van Helsing. Andreas was wearing this long leather coat that looked vaguely like an Oberon cover (but it worked...it looked good). Andreas was the captain of a windjammer and I was writing the standards for the trip we were going to take. He was worried about getting the standards approved by some big high muckity-muck and I was more worried about getting the trip underway so I could find out what was under the leather coat. LOL.

L

#219 ·
Leslie said:
Oh, by the way, Jeff, Debra Winger didn't show up in my dreams last night, so I couldn't introduce you.

Instead, I had some guy named Andreas, who looked vaguely like Hugh Jackman when he had had his hair extensions for Van Helsing. Andreas was wearing this long leather coat that looked vaguely like an Oberon cover (but it worked...it looked good). Andreas was the captain of a windjammer and I was writing the standards for the trip we were going to take. He was worried about getting the standards approved by some big high muckity-muck and I was more worried about getting the trip underway so I could find out what was under the leather coat. LOL.

L
All roads lead to Hugh. Now, that's the way to start a morning. Maybe we need a Hugh picture every morning....

Betsy