Kindle Forum banner

The Good Morning Thread

2M views 36K replies 570 participants last post by  *DrDLN* (dr.s.dhillon) 
#1 ·
A thread just to say hello and good morning.

Rainy and miserable here in Maine today. The wind is howling! 39 degrees...at least it isn't snow.

L

See less See more
#225 ·
It's gone from rainy to drizzly here in Bellingham, so things are looking up. Actually, I don't mind the rain at all, so I'm well-suited to this northwest location.

And last night's heavy fog has lifted, so my flights today should be on schedule.

Have a great day, all.

#227 ·
52 here in "Sunny" Northern California. I was promised good weather when I moved here dagnabbit! What's with this cold?!

#231 ·
Harvey said:
It's chilly here. About 25 and windy. I'm glad I brought my toque.
That's the problem with Springfield. It's so flat, the wind really can blow. I think the winter there felt colder than my winter spent in Missoula.

Is there any snow? My parents live 3 1/2 hours south and said they were having flurries the other day.

G
#232 ·
Howdy fellow Kindleteers!  Fuzzy decided she wanted out at 5 and at about the same time my dogs decided to bark at some phantom so here I am.

At this very early hour it is dark and a cold 36 out.  I plan on going back to sleep soon and when I wake up again, it should be much brighter out and about 35 degrees warmer.

Harvey, be sure to bundle up and drink your Ovaltine. I hear Annie has a secret message for the drinkers o Olvatine.

#233 ·
Morning all,

29 degrees and clear this morning, with a very pretty sunrise.

Another restless night with weird dreams. These weren't the funny kind, they were the "wake up and I don't want to go back to sleep and start re-dreaming that dream" kind of dream. Sigh. That happen to anyone else?

Harvey, I am not sure I can top my two mentions yesterday! Maybe my goal today will be to get some work done. LOL. Not too much of that happened yesterday.

L

#236 ·
Dori said:
Good Thursday Morning from balmy So. Ind. 24F as we speak.
Leslie, Larry King just called me and wants to know how to get in contact with you.. I of course sent him to kindleboards.
Oh, excellent. Dori, do you want to join me for the Larry King interview? I'm not sure I could hold my own alone with him.

L

#237 ·
Leslie said:
Another restless night with weird dreams.
I knew the pickles would work. What about Debra Winger?

Oh. Good morning, Leslie and all you other nice people.

The temperature is 34 degrees deep in the heart of Texas.

My wife's Kindle arrived yesterday and is still dressed in its original cardboard. ;D

#239 ·
sebat said:
That's the problem with Springfield. It's so flat, the wind really can blow. I think the winter there felt colder than my winter spent in Missoula.

Is there any snow? My parents live 3 1/2 hours south and said they were having flurries the other day.
There is just a touch of snow - maybe half an inch. Roads are very icy.