Kindle Forum banner

The Good Morning Thread

2M views 36K replies 570 participants last post by  *DrDLN* (dr.s.dhillon) 
#1 ·
A thread just to say hello and good morning.

Rainy and miserable here in Maine today. The wind is howling! 39 degrees...at least it isn't snow.

L

See less See more
#290 ·
It is 19F this Friday morning in So. Indiana.  I am going to brave the cold to go to our Aldi store soft opening with lots of sample tasting(editing post to add healthy tasting only, and lots of exercise walking the aisles) and out to lunch.(editing post to say healthy burger and fries.) :)  What can I say,  Aldi's built a new store next door to my favorite (used to be favorite) Culvers Butterburgers and Frozen Custard.

Hope you all have a great day!

#292 ·
Ann Von Hagel said:
I wish just ONCE Betsy would sleep in so I could tell you the weather in NoVa. . . .

:)

Ann
I won't mention it tomorrow, Ann. ;) (but hey, I waited until 8:15 this morning; I got up at 7AM!!!)

Betsy

#293 ·
Kim, sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday.  Silly people here expect me to get some WORK done!  How crazy is THAT?!

I'm in Crystal so not too far from you!

Today's weather:  Currently 11 degrees, with windchill it feels like 0.  I'm thinking I'll have to put away my flip flops...

#295 ·
Happy Friday!

Already 60 here...on it's way to 70 something.  I can't believe how cold it is where so many of you are!  I am planning to go back for my Ph.D. in a couple of years and all the places I would go are north of here and cold...and I think I'm having second thoughts.  ;)

Today is supposed to be a day off, but it's looking like I have to work.  Oh well.  I started the day by visiting my local coinstar machine and added $70.88 to my Amazon account!  Brigit (my K) is smiling...more books!!

#296 ·
Spiritdancer said:
Happy Friday!

Already 60 here...on it's way to 70 something. I can't believe how cold it is where so many of you are! I am planning to go back for my Ph.D. in a couple of years and all the places I would go are north of here and cold...and I think I'm having second thoughts. ;)

Today is supposed to be a day off, but it's looking like I have to work. Oh well. I started the day by visiting my local coinstar machine and added $70.88 to my Amazon account! Brigit (my K) is smiling...more books!!
YAY for Coinstar! I brought my piggy bank to work since I only work 2 hours today, then off to Rainbow to hit the Coinstar machine. I've got to do it before the $10 bonus thing expires. My hubby doesn't believe that Coinstar doesn't charge if you get a gift card. Thanks to KindleBoards I know better!

#297 ·
Good morning all,
23 here in Northern WV, getting all the way up to 28.  Upside is the sun is shining beautifully. 
Hope everyone has a wonderful productive day.
deb

#300 ·
Good morning from very southern California. It is 46 here now and we expect it to get to 80 later. This is great weather for us because in the summer, it can be as high as 123! You folks in colder climes might think that is great but it can get very old.

Hope everyone has a great day - off to work now - see you later!