Kindle Forum banner

The Good Morning Thread

2M views 36K replies 570 participants last post by  *DrDLN* (dr.s.dhillon) 
#1 ·
A thread just to say hello and good morning.

Rainy and miserable here in Maine today. The wind is howling! 39 degrees...at least it isn't snow.

L

See less See more
#381 ·
Good Morning!!!!!!

Sitting here in Alexandria, VA drinking coffee, trying to catch up on Kindleboards since I couldn't be on much yesterday.  Then, working on pulling fabrics for a commissioned quilt, and on to therapy for a knee.  Also, waiting to hear the dish from a friend who was one of the supporting performers for yesterday's Kennedy Center Honors for Barbra Streisand.

Betsy

#385 ·
Beautiful sunny morning and 43 degrees here in North Florida.

Betsy the Quilter said:
Good Morning!!!!!!

Sitting here in Alexandria, VA drinking coffee, trying to catch up on Kindleboards since I couldn't be on much yesterday. Then, working on pulling fabrics for a commissioned quilt, and on to therapy for a knee. Also, waiting to hear the dish from a friend who was one of the supporting performers for yesterday's Kennedy Center Honors for Barbra Streisand.

Betsy
Betsy,
Do you have any pictures of your quilts you could post? I'd love to see what you do!

G
#389 ·
Happy Monday!

It's bright outside, that's all I need to know.  My routine is simple.  Wake up at five
Go back to sleep until nine
Let the cats out
Give the dogs a pat on the head
(this lets me know they are still here)
Give them a good morning doggie biscuit
Drink some juice
Get back in bed and fire up the 'puter.
spend the next 2 hours on kindleboards
go back to sleep, read or maybe eat and then go to sleep.

#390 ·
Good morning, all. It's cool and drizzly in Bellingham - downright balmy compared to some of your locations.

We usually have our tree up by December 1, but are running late this year. So that will happen today. I like to put some cinnamon on the stove, crank up some carols a little too loud (we're liking ReliantK's Christmas album this year), and start unpacking our trunks of Christmas stuff.

The girls have early release today, and they're excited to jump into that this afternoon.

Have a great Monday!

#391 ·
Good Morning! Its cold cold cold here in Shreveport. I am curled up on my couch with Pheobe and my Laptop snuggled under a blanket om the couch with my pomeranian Shadow asleep next to me and a cup of coffee. Don't worry the coffee is in a spill resistant cup.

Have to get motivated to get up but its sooooo cold..

G
#392 ·
chobitz said:
Good Morning! Its cold cold cold here in Shreveport. I am curled up on my couch with Pheobe and my Laptop snuggled under a blanket om the couch with my pomeranian Shadow asleep next to me and a cup of coffee. Don't worry the coffee is in a spill resistant cup.

Have to get motivated to get up but its sooooo cold..
Shadow's dream

#396 ·
Vampyre said:
I guess so but it's more arty if they draw their own pictures I guess. You could have them all draw a picture and then have them all swap them to color.
I'm just happy they're coloring. Usually when they draw me a picture, it takes all my persuasive mom/teacher power to get them to color it in! Draw and switch, I like that.

Actually, to be honest, we don't do much in the morning. It takes me forever to wake up. My oldest gets started on her stuff as soon as she wakes up, but the younger ones and I usually get going after lunch.

#398 ·
Good morning (well it is still officially morning in Longview)! I logged in just long enough to wish everyone a wonderful Monday. Harley and I are packed up and headed back to Houston. I have an early morning appointment with my doctor tomorrow, then lunch with friends and headed home! Probably won't be on much until Tuesday evening. I may try to read some posts later today, but my friend's internet and computer aren't the greatest! See you when I get back and caught up!

#399 ·
So, it isn't morning, but it was a great day here in Orlando! We're having fun comparing the weather here to the weather home every day. Today's high in Orlando, well, they said 68, I believe, but if felt warmer than that. The high in MD? 34! ACK! Lovin' this break from the cold! :)