Author Topic: A Black Glass Slipper -- thriller with a paranormal twist -- 99c offer  (Read 7792 times)  

Offline Tony Richards

• "Richards is a master" RT Book Reviews f/sf column
    • View Profile
    • Tony Richards -- Dark Fantasy Author
Re: A Black Glass Slipper - thriller with a supernatural twist - revised edition
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2017, 06:37:39 PM »
And that continues into the month of November.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
Wishing a great 2018 to you all!
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
Re: A Black Glass Slipper -- thriller with a paranormal twist -- 99c offer
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2018, 07:36:10 AM »
That goes for all my readers and everyone on KBoards.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2018, 07:54:08 PM »
Here's another chance to take a look.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2018, 06:34:22 PM »
Many of my eBooks are on Special Offer. 99c for some full-length novels and long story collections.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
Why not get some copies while you still have time?

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2018, 10:53:13 AM »
Full length novels and big collections for just 99c. Take a look.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2018, 07:17:10 PM »
And the SPECIAL OFFER on much of my work is still continuing.