KB Featured
The Sun God's Heir: Return (Book One)
by Elliott Baker

Kindle Edition published 2017-01-02
Bestseller ranking:

Product Description
For three thousand years a hatred burns. In seventeenth century Bordeaux two souls incarnate, one born the child of a prosperous merchant, the other, steals a life determined to continue a brutal incarnation begun long ago.

Under the guidance of Pharaoh, two brothers grew strong in knowledge and power, one a physician, the other a general. With the pharaoh’s untimely death, a deep hatred blossoms. One remembers, one does not.

The year is 1671. René Gilbert’s destiny glints from the blade of a slashing rapier. To protect those he loves he must regain the power and knowledge earned in an ancient lifetime. From Bordeaux to Spain to Morocco, René is tested and with each turn of fate he gathers enemies and allies as the memory and power of a lifetime as physician to Pharaoh returns.

Determined to continue a reign of terror that once caused the Nile to run red, Horemheb takes over the life of a young man mortally wo…

Author Topic: A Black Glass Slipper -- thriller with a paranormal twist -- 99c offer  (Read 7766 times)  

Offline Tony Richards

• "Richards is a master" RT Book Reviews f/sf column
    • View Profile
    • Tony Richards -- Dark Fantasy Author
Re: A Black Glass Slipper - thriller with a supernatural twist - 99c
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 01:43:41 PM »
Buy now, while stocks last.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2012, 04:57:23 PM »
Seriously, well worth ten times as much as the asking price.
My new crime novel THE TRIBE is now out from Cemetery Dance Publications. And there are now 6 Novels in my Raine's Landing supernatural thriller series, with a seventh on the way.

Here's the complete list of my eBooks on Kindle, some self-published, others from the likes of Eos/HarperCollins and CD Publications.      VISIT MY WEBSITE.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 01:46:08 PM »
A perfect Halloween read.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2012, 01:22:15 PM »
All of my self-published work on Kindle (see below) -- with the exception of 6 Shades of Black and my Immortal Holmes tales -- has appeared in print before going onto KDP. You can enjoy it here for a fraction of the price.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2012, 07:59:33 PM »
A perfect read for these dark, cold evenings.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 01:43:07 PM »
Don't miss the chance to read this excellent short novel.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2012, 04:10:42 PM »
Or at least sample it.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 01:57:28 PM »
Here's another chance to do so.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2012, 06:54:10 PM »
And another. What luck!

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2012, 09:10:34 AM »
A Black Glass Slipper first appeared in print as part of the collection 'No-Man & Other Tales' from Pendragon Press.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2012, 05:20:17 PM »
Happy Holidays to all my readers, and to everybody else on Kindleboards!

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2013, 04:00:56 PM »
Here's this thriller again, for 2013!

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2013, 09:53:25 AM »
And again.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2013, 07:10:27 AM »
Sample it and see.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2013, 09:54:21 AM »
Here it is again.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2013, 01:54:29 PM »
This one hasn't been in the Book Bazaar for a while either.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2013, 04:03:05 PM »
Here it is again.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »
And again.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2013, 10:52:39 AM »
Give this hard-hitting novel a look.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »
Here's another chance to do that.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2013, 09:44:53 AM »
And another.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2013, 09:48:59 AM »
Here it is again.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2013, 07:36:46 AM »
And again.

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2013, 05:29:55 PM »
Thanks to those who've bought ABGS recently. Reviews, please?

Offline Tony Richards

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2013, 10:43:32 AM »
Here's another chance to take a look.