Author Topic: How to use the Lend and Borrow exchange (Hint: sort by Subject!)  (Read 20364 times)  

Offline Steph H

• North Texas
  • K1, K2, KDX, K3, KFire, K4, KPW1, KFireHD, KV, KO
    • View Profile
Re: How to use the Lend and Borrow exchange (Hint: sort by Subject!)
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 09:36:06 am »
I agree with Claw, having things separated too much will make it more difficult to review.

Maybe go ahead and start moving the LOANED threads off into a sub-forum, like is done in the Buy/Sell Forum? That would unclog things a little.

As for use, I'm not really in the market to borrow right now -- I have hundreds of unread books already :D -- but I still scan the listings in case I see something I really really want to read.  And I've loaned several, just because I don't see a need to borrow doesn't mean I'm not willing to loan. :)  It's really simple to do!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 09:39:29 am by Steph H »
Currently active Kindles:                                                  Swag Bucks - Earn Amazon GCs for free!
KFireHD - Draco                                                              I'm in the fight! - Support Liver Disease Awareness
KV - TARDIS
KO - Merlin

KBoards.com

• Advertisement

Offline Luvmy5brats

• Enabler Extraordinaire
    • Eastern Shore, MD
      • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 09:44:29 am »
    I've borrowed one, lent two.. It works for me.

Offline jaimee83

• Central Illinois
      • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: June 05, 2013, 04:12:12 pm »
    I have a homebound/disabled friend who owns a Kindle.  I also have @400 books on my Kindle.  Is it possible for her to read from my booklist on her Kindle?  I could have her re assign her Kindle to my account but I'd rather do it properly.  If it was a paperback book (which would have been much much cheaper) it would have been passed around through a number of hands.  I had my one use, can I pass it on one more time through the Kindle system?

Offline The Hooded Claw

• Card-carrying melodrama villain
      • View Profile
      • All about me....<hee hee>
    « Reply #28 on: June 05, 2013, 06:28:00 pm »
    I have a homebound/disabled friend who owns a Kindle.  I also have @400 books on my Kindle.  Is it possible for her to read from my booklist on her Kindle?  I could have her re assign her Kindle to my account but I'd rather do it properly.  If it was a paperback book (which would have been much much cheaper) it would have been passed around through a number of hands.  I had my one use, can I pass it on one more time through the Kindle system?

For your books that have lending enabled, you can lend them to another Kindle account one time for two weeks. The link below has more info...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200549320
    "Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Muyassar Sattarova

• Uzbekistan
    • Dreams come true!
      • View Profile
      • http://www.kdp.com/muyassarsattarova
    « Reply #29 on: January 11, 2018, 10:16:59 am »
    Now I see that I will have to learn something new (or more) here)

KBoards.com

• Advertisement