Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Book covers designer
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
饾悂饾悗饾悗饾悐 饾悅饾悗饾悤饾悇饾悜饾悞 饾悆饾悇饾悞饾悎饾悊饾悕饾悇饾悜
饾櫡饾殜饾殫饾殟 饾殥饾殫 饾殤饾殜饾殫饾殟 饾殸饾殥饾殱饾殤 饾殩饾殺 饾殞饾殨饾殥饾殠饾殫饾殱饾殰 饾殱饾殬 饾殝饾殯饾殥饾殫饾殣 饾殱饾殤饾殠饾殥饾殯 饾殥饾殟饾殠饾殜饾殰 饾殱饾殬 饾殨饾殥饾殢饾殠. 饾櫜饾殲饾殰饾殱饾殬饾殩 饾殟饾殠饾殰饾殥饾殣饾殫, 饾殨饾殠饾殱'饾殰 饾殩饾殜饾殧饾殠 饾殺饾殬饾殲饾殯 饾殝饾殬饾殬饾殧 饾殰饾殱饾殜饾殫饾殟 饾殬饾殲饾殱, 饾殸饾殥饾殱饾殤 饾殜 饾殝饾殠饾殜饾殲饾殱饾殥饾殢饾殲饾殨, 饾殠饾殺饾殠-饾殞饾殜饾殱饾殞饾殤饾殥饾殫饾殣, 饾殣饾殠饾殫饾殯饾殠-饾殟饾殠饾殢饾殥饾殫饾殥饾殫饾殣 饾殞饾殬饾殶饾殠饾殯.
my Web
[email protected]
Publication Font Art Book Electric blue

Administrator
Hi, Elena Dudina. You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Cafe, but only in this thread.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service will be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again when you want to post.

You may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (as I'm doing with this post), you may reply to them, but otherwise you must wait seven days. Any pattern of posting designed to artificially bump your thread to the top of the forum is prohibited. Please note that very short or (one- or two-word) posts with no meaningful information are discouraged and may be deleted at the moderators' discretion.

Lastly, your posts and images will need to meet our "forum decorum" guidelines, which is the case for every member. See the link in my signature for more information.

You may find that members ask searching questions -- about how your service works, for example, or what they will get for their money, or whether your service adheres to Amazon's terms of service. Such "vetting" is a common here and can be rigorous.

Note that members are allowed to provide civil and honest feedback about your service in this thread. That includes sharing both positive and negative experiences/interactions they've had with you or your service. You may respond to criticism in a civil manner, but name-calling, badgering, accusations of lying, and other breaches of forum decorum can lead to loss of vendor posting privileges.

Any and all disputes between you and your clients should be handled off-site.

Thanks,
Becca
KBoards Moderator

Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards. Members should do due diligence when considering using a service.

Vendor threads are permitted in the Writers' Cafe not only as a form of advertising that benefits vendors but also to provide one location where reviews of vendors can be concentrated and more easily brought to the attention of the whole community. For this reason, we make a reasonable attempt to maintain threads even for vendors with whom multiple customers report negative experiences.

Reactions: Elena Dudina

Registered
Book covers designer
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Elena Dudina. You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Cafe, but only in this thread.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service will be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again when you want to post.

You may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (as I'm doing with this post), you may reply to them, but otherwise you must wait seven days. Any pattern of posting designed to artificially bump your thread to the top of the forum is prohibited. Please note that very short or (one- or two-word) posts with no meaningful information are discouraged and may be deleted at the moderators' discretion.

Lastly, your posts and images will need to meet our "forum decorum" guidelines, which is the case for every member. See the link in my signature for more information.

You may find that members ask searching questions -- about how your service works, for example, or what they will get for their money, or whether your service adheres to Amazon's terms of service. Such "vetting" is a common here and can be rigorous.

Note that members are allowed to provide civil and honest feedback about your service in this thread. That includes sharing both positive and negative experiences/interactions they've had with you or your service. You may respond to criticism in a civil manner, but name-calling, badgering, accusations of lying, and other breaches of forum decorum can lead to loss of vendor posting privileges.

Any and all disputes between you and your clients should be handled off-site.

Thanks,
Becca
KBoards Moderator

Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards. Members should do due diligence when considering using a service.

Vendor threads are permitted in the Writers' Cafe not only as a form of advertising that benefits vendors but also to provide one location where reviews of vendors can be concentrated and more easily brought to the attention of the whole community. For this reason, we make a reasonable attempt to maintain threads even for vendors with whom multiple customers report negative experiences.
Hi Becca
Thanks for the welcome and for your advice.
I just entered KBoards on the recommendation of some writers for whom I do their covers. I mean, I'm getting to know how this platform works. So please, if I make a mistake, apologize and tell me how I should do it, okay?
Of course, you have my education and respect for your rules, comments, etc.
Thanks again!

Administrator
Hi Becca
Thanks for the welcome and for your advice.
I just entered KBoards on the recommendation of some writers for whom I do their covers. I mean, I'm getting to know how this platform works. So please, if I make a mistake, apologize and tell me how I should do it, okay?
Of course, you have my education and respect for your rules, comments, etc.
Thanks again!
Sounds good, Elena! Feel free to drop me a Conversations message here in the forum software if you have any questions about using KBoards, either as a member or a vendor.

Reactions: Elena Dudina
1 - 7 of 7 Posts