Kindle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling 1 Oberon and 3 Strangedog covers. Why do I have 4 covers for sale? Because I have a terrible case of ocd. I couldn't decide what kind of cover I wanted, so now I have several of them and have finally settled on the canvas/leather one I have been using from Strangedog.

So these are for sale. If you want one please PM me and tell me which one. I will be online for awhile. I ask that you send me Paypal payment. If payment is made tonight I will put them in the mail tomorrow. I will give my email address when I respond to your PM.

The first one is the Oberon Tree OF Life with corners. I carried it for one week but it still looks very nice. I will sell it for $55 plus $6 for shipping. How's that for a deal?

I have a Strangedog "frog" cover still brand new, never carried. I will take $23 plus $6 for shipping.

Next, I have a Strangedog "lizard" cover still brand new, never carried. I will take $23 plus $6 for shipping.

Finally, I have a Strangedog "old world map" cover still brand new, never carried. I will take $23 plus $6 for shipping.

Thanks.

·
Registered
473 Posts
sailorman said:
I'm selling this 1 Oberon and 3 Strangedog covers. Why do I have 4 covers for sale? Because I have a terrible case of ocd. I couldn't decide what kind of cover I wanted, so now I have several of them and have finally settled on the canvas/leather one I have been using from Strangedog.

So these are for sale. If you want one please PM me and tell me which one. I will be online for awhile. I ask that you send me Paypal payment. If payment is made tonight I will put them in the mail tomorrow. I will give my email address when I respond to your PM.

The first one is the Oberon Tree OF Life with corners. I carried it for one week but it still looks very nice. I will sell it for $55 plus $6 for shipping. How's that for a deal?

I have a Strangedog "frog" cover still brand new, never carried. I will take $23 plus $6 for shipping.

Next, I have a Strangedog "lizard" cover still brand new, never carried. I will take $23 plus $6 for shipping.

Finally, I have a Strangedog "old world map" cover still brand new, never carried. I will take $23 plus $6 for shipping.

Thanks.

ADDED 10:07pm:

Here are some pics... sorry for the poor quality. I can try to take more if anyone needs them.

Just butting in here to say, I totally relate you your ocd about all the accessories!
I think, I will end up here also selling my overstock, lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.