Kindle Forum banner

1000 Members! Congrats DebZigo!

16K views 154 replies 39 participants last post by  Marci 
#1 ·
Can ya'll believe we are only 81 members from reaching 1000, this will definitely require a kindlebration. :)

What is your favorite thing about Kindleboards? My favorite thing is the way my reading horizon has been broadened, readding books and authors I would have never read had it not been for Kindleboards.

Next...

Linda

#2 ·
I do like the Bargain Books and Free Books links in the book corner, but that's the cheapskate in me. I suppose I should say the camaraderie and like-minded individuals?

#4 ·
My favorite thing is that we start out with what we have in common.... our love of reading - especially on our Kindles..... and then we are able to expand that to all of the things that we don't necessarily have in common ie:  different tastes in reading genre, different tastes in accessorizing (or not), differences in our ages and professions etc. and then we are able to share all of who we are and what we are about..... and that's appreciated and respected here.  It's a great group and an excellent place to "hang out" when we're not on our Kindles!!

#6 ·
Teninx said:
I like it here because nobody draws on my face with an indelible pen when I fall asleep in the corner.
Are you sure?

Betsy

#11 ·
I like it here because I get great book recommendations; because I work at home and this gives me a small glimpse into the rest of the world each day; because the site has led me to numerous other sites I never would have found on my own; and lastly, because everyone is so interesting. 
Thanks,
deb

#12 ·
YOU!

I came looking for information, just like many other forums that I've visited. This is the first forum I've actually joined. Everybody is so helpful and friendly. There is no flaming or criticizing. Everybody is just plain great. OK, there's one or two that might be a little weird and a few that are a little crazy, but they're still great!

I spend much more time reading than posting, none the less I'm addicted to KindleBoards.

#14 ·
It's just such a wonderful asset to my Kindle, a/k/a KC'sKindle.  The information, the patience of all the members and staff and your questions are answered so quickly. I was floored when I read that there were free books out there.  I'd never would've know that if it weren't for here.

G
#20 ·
jmiked said:
Your dog was talking behind your back, or the people talking about you were behind your back?

In any case, it’s not us, we talk right here in front of you. It’s a sign of respect. Yeah that’s it, a sign of respect. ;D

Mike
How he got in my pyjamas I'll never know!

#25 ·
The people here are great. I get so many book recommendations. I'm currently reading The Stand right now simply because of this board's members speaking so highly about it. I love the Bargain Books, Free Books, Accessories!! And to boot, we are going to have a book klub! And I'll soon be reading Outlander with the book klub because of the members' recommendations. What's not to love about this site?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.