Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still going strong. 

Love Kindle, the boards and the friends I've made.  Kindle has been a lifesaver for me this year with all of my mother's doctors appointments.  Some of those chemo's are over 3 hours long; she dozes off and I read (and show off) my Kindle.

Thanks all for your continued friendship and support. (now 1001)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
sjc, congratulations!!! and we're with you through your mom's illness and chemo, so glad you have your Kindle! Congratulations!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all...I'm so excited. (Simple things for simple minds...lol.)

Leslie:
Congratulations, sjc! So glad you are part of our happy family!
With me on board; you can make that happy "dysfuntional" family...lol. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
sjc said:
Still going strong.

Love Kindle, the boards and the friends I've made. Kindle has been a lifesaver for me this year with all of my mother's doctors appointments. Some of those chemo's are over 3 hours long; she dozes off and I read (and show off) my Kindle.

Thanks all for your continued friendship and support. (now 1001)
Congrats on 1000, sjc!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I'll break out a margarita to celebrate!!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Congratulations, SJC!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why thank you.  If I only could sip that margarita on that hammock avatar...mmmmmmm.  One trivial thing missing here:  THE SUN.  We can't get it to hit 60 for beans.  I still have my heat running full force...anyone else?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
WAHOO, sjc!!!  Kongratulations!!  This place is better because you're here and I always enjoy your posts.  And... yes.... we had a fire in the fireplace all night last night to help keep the furnace from running so much.  It's warming up some during the day, but there has still been a very cool breeze every day reminding us that it is not quite "balmy" yet.  Everyone is afraid that since we're already at the middle of April, we won't have much of a spring and will just jump right to hot/humid summer days.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats SJC!!!

sjc said:
Why thank you. If I only could sip that margarita on that hammock avatar...mmmmmmm. One trivial thing missing here: THE SUN. We can't get it to hit 60 for beans. I still have my heat running full force...anyone else?
I'm in Maryland and I'm still running my heat. We get a nice day here and there and then all of the sudden a cold front moves in or it rains for days and you just get cold to your bones. Friday is supposed to be 70 here (today its 43 and rainy).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts