Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for any feedback on 100Covers.com. Or, if you had a great experience with a cover designer and would like to recommend them, I’d be interested in that too!
I have, BTW, looked at earlier threads on cover designers and found many recommendations. Unfortunately, many of the links I clicked on turned out to be dead. I guess it’s not a business everyone sticks with for life!
Thanks in advance for any input you can provide.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi, I do romance covers, so I don't think it's what you're looking for - however, if you mention the genre you're after, that might help narrow it down, or at least get you some more useful recommendations. Best of luck in the hunt! 😊

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'd never heard of 100covers, so thanks for that, but I have used all of these for pre-made covers, with good results:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, I do romance covers, so I don't think it's what you're looking for - however, if you mention the genre you're after, that might help narrow it down, or at least get you some more useful recommendations. Best of luck in the hunt! 😊
Good point! I write thrillers. So far my book covers have involved planes and missiles. One reason I’m looking elsewhere this time is that my next cover will feature a ship and a submarine instead. I’m also pretty insistent on exactly the right model, even if it means paying extra. That was a pet peeve of mine as a thriller reader (hey, the plane/missile/sub on the cover never appeared in the book!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts