Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Great site and works really well from the Kindle using the browser. I downloaded Tess of the D'Ubervilles and formatting looks great.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I have downloaded The Adventure of Tom Sawyer. This was one of my favs growing up. I was a tomboy and I wanted to have adventures like Tom & Huck. :)

I am really pleased at how fast the downloads to the kindle were and the 2 books I have looked at so for have excellent formatting. Great site... thanks again irabren!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Thanks,  downloaded them to my computer and will put on my Kindle as I want to read them.

·
Registered
552 Posts
This is great!  Thanks very much irabren!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Did anyone else notice in the Cnet review of the new Sony that they said: "Sony continues to run a promotion where you get 100 eBook Classics with your purchase of the Reader. These classics, which normally cost $1.99 each, include everything from Hamlet to Moby Dick and Great Expectations. "  Apparently they didn't know that those so-called "$1.99" books are free to everyone!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
SusanCassidy said:
Did anyone else notice in the Cnet review of the new Sony that they said: "Sony continues to run a promotion where you get 100 eBook Classics with your purchase of the Reader. These classics, which normally cost $1.99 each, include everything from Hamlet to Moby Dick and Great Expectations. " Apparently they didn't know that those so-called "$1.99" books are free to everyone!
lol
Guess they have to think of something to sell them!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts