Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He He  ;D

Just wanted to share! :D

Next barrier to break? 1000 units before, say, ok, let me think - say, September! HA!  ;D

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ty ty ty!!! ;D

It's hard to say how I feel but it's like being a kid and each day I can check under the Christmas tree for presents because that's how each single sale feels like to me; of course, I thoroughly crash, like kids tend to, when Reports reveals a sale-less day. lol But then, just like a kid again, the sun starts shining again all of a sudden simply because - A SALE!! OMG!!! I GOT A SALE!!! A SALE!!! Of course half the family immediately needs to be notified that there was a sale, and I already got a request to just drop the daily feedback. lol It never gets old to me though, at least not so far. Curious how that is for the seasoned writers who have been publishing for years? You still go apeshit crazy, if you ever did, or has the magical glow that surrounds a sale diminished?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Congrats! May sales keep coming your way.

It's a great feeling, isn't it? Getting another sale is still a complete thrill for me too.

Geoff

·
Registered
855 Posts
Congratulations, I just passed that mark last week and I'm still excited about it.
I wish you at least 1000 for September!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TY! The start of something big? I like that!  ;D

Funny thing is my Mom&Dad are really proud when I update them on my sales and that is to me the greatest reward.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts