Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 6 away from 2,000 lifetime, which started 20 months ago. Woo!

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's excellent, would love to think I could do the same.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can mate. And you can do it before England wins the World Cup again. ;)

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great name for a new book "England win the World Cup", should I put it in the fantasy section or comedy? ???

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Historical fiction. 1966 never happened, but 1950 did. ;)

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dear Amazon KDP, this is a VERY bad time to slow down your sales reporting, especially when people have said they've bought books. I may be at 2,000 sales and not know it. I would appreciate faster reporting of sales for my next milestone, which could be a month away. Thank you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sean Sweeney said:
Historical fiction. 1966 never happened, but 1950 did. ;)
Joe Gaetjens was born to a Haitian mother and Belgian father in 1924.

Read more: The-shocking-story-of-the-US-goalscorer-murdered-after-they-beat-England-in-1950.html#ixzz1Qzk0YtJi
I am an avid football supporter, (can't say the word soccer). There is a good article about the goal scorer in the link.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Holgater said:
Joe Gaetjens was born to a Haitian mother and Belgian father in 1924.

Read more: The-shocking-story-of-the-US-goalscorer-murdered-after-they-beat-England-in-1950.html#ixzz1Qzk0YtJi
I am an avid football supporter, (can't say the word soccer). There is a good article about the goal scorer in the link.
Which Premier League side do you support? I'm an Arsenal guy. We do a thread in the Not Quite Kindle for the league; I'll probably start it up in about a month.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Congrats, Sean! May the next 2,000 be that much quicker.

Edit: I'm Canadian so soccer (or football as you like to call it) is not as popular here.  But I do like Arsenal (I remember their unbeaten season) and I hate Manchester United.  Just wanted to say that.  Oh, and also Chelsea.  I'm done now.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mobashar Qureshi said:
Congrats, Sean! May the next 2,000 be that much quicker.

Edit: I'm Canadian so soccer (or football as you like to call it) is not as popular here. But I do like Arsenal (I remember their unbeaten season) and I hate Manchester United. Just wanted to say that. Oh, and also Chelsea. I'm done now.
I have yet to see Arsenal lift a trophy. I sought therapy after February. That is all.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jackblaine said:
Congrats! Sean! How exciting for you. I hope to see that day soon, too!
Thanks Jack, almost there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sean Sweeney said:
Which Premier League side do you support? I'm an Arsenal guy. We do a thread in the Not Quite Kindle for the league; I'll probably start it up in about a month.
================================================================================
My user name is the clue to the team I support, unfortunately we lost our place in the Premier a couple of seasons ago. You have probably never heard of them, but I am stuck with them for life. Middlesbrough.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Holgater said:
================================================================================
My user name is the clue to the team I support, unfortunately we lost our place in the Premier a couple of seasons ago. You have probably never heard of them, but I am stuck with them for life. Middlesbrough.
I was sad when Boro went down.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
4 away.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gertie Kindle 'a/k/a Margaret Lake' said:
Hope you reach that milestone today. Congratulations.
Thanks Gertie. 3 away.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts