Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize if this has already been covered. I searched the boards and found plenty on pseudonyms, but nothing that specifically address how one can have 2 Author central pages. I have 2 names I've published under, my real name and my pen name. I found myself holding back out of the dreaded "what will my mother think" fears or worse yet, "what will the parents of my kids friends think?" So I cleaved myself.

Now, I have an author page with two PG ebooks, but my story collection is homeless. I want another Author page so that it can have a home. My upcoming novel will be published soon under the pen name as well.

So, is it possible to have 2 Author pages? If so, how? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
You could just create another Author Central account under the pen name, or you can create separate bio's for each book under the one name you are currently using.  There is a general bio associated with your Author Central account, but there is also a bio under each book, which you can tailor to that book.  I haven't tried this myself yet; I just used the exact same text for each book's bio, but I see no reason why you couldn't.

--Maria

1 - 2 of 2 Posts