Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,  I'm going to be scarce for awhile.  I'm packing and organizing tonight.  Doing a quick load of two of laundry tomorrow night while I finish packing and then I leave Friday straight from work for Dresden. I'm sure over the next couple days I'll pop in and out when I can.  I'll be back online on the 30th trying to catch up with all the new posts.  Not quite sure how I'll do away from Kindleboards all week!!  If I can, I'll sneak a view of posts while I'm there. 

·
Registered
113 Posts
I hope you have a great time!  I'm sure you will do a lot of reading on that flight  ;D

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Woo hoo Kirstin, be sure to read the Australia the movie thread so you'll be even more primed to see Chris again, LOL!

Also, any books you added just for the trip?

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
You have a wonderful time with the hubby and take lots of pictures!! You will be missed, but I am excited for this time you get to travel. It's only 2 more days before I get to see Larry!! He is taking vacation next week, so he won't be leaving on Sunday like normal. I get to have him at home for 9 whole days, so I will probably offline more. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Hugs... Angela

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mydreamywish said:
I hope you have a great time! I'm sure you will do a lot of reading on that flight ;D
thanks!! I have a 7 hour layover on my way home so YEAH - Kindle and I will be getting cozy. :) I just didn't want to "ignore" anything or appear to be rude.

Betsy the Quilter said:
Woo hoo Kirstin, be sure to read the Australia the movie thread so you'll be even more primed to see Chris again, LOL!

Also, any books you added just for the trip?

Betsy
I haven't read that thread so I'll go check it out! Any yup - I've downloaded PLENTY for the trip: (and if I need more than this - I'm not leaving the hotel to sightsee!!)

Angela said:
Thanks so much! I appreciate it! Enjoy your time with Larry!!!
You have a wonderful time with the hubby and take lots of pictures!! You will be missed, but I am excited for this time you get to travel. It's only 2 more days before I get to see Larry!! He is taking vacation next week, so he won't be leaving on Sunday like normal. I get to have him at home for 9 whole days, so I will probably offline more. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Hugs... Angela
Thanks Angela!! Enjoy your time with Larry!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts