Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Duggars are expecting again. C'mon folks, why not curl up with a good book occasionally? :D

http://tinyurl.com/cg9qnf

Edited to clarify that it's one of the Duggar kids starting a family.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
LOL. Maybe that's how it all starts, you know those romance novels can be trouble!  ::)  ;D

theresam

·
Registered
191 Posts
This is about their oldest son and his wife having their first.

I am amazed at how Jim Bob and Michelle run their house.  If you ever get the chance you should watch the show.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sariy said:
This is about their oldest son and his wife having their first.

I am amazed at how Jim Bob and Michelle run their house. If you ever get the chance you should watch the show.
Yes, well, I guess the next gen has a right to have tricycle motors, too. Now, if they each have 18 a piece... :eek:

It is interesting to watch the level of organization.

Anyone watch Jon and Kate? Lots of rumors their marriage is on the rocks. She does seem to belittle him a lot.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I watch both the families' shows on tv with my mom. Wow gotta tell mom about this. Can't imagine having that many kids or siblings. I agree with Sariy I am amazed how well Michelle and Jim Bob run their house so smoothly. I don't think I have ever seen them raise their voices to the kids. Looking that the comments other people posted about the family dissappoints me.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I love both of these shows.  I would be crazy in either of those situations, but those parents seem to have a lot of patience.
I hope everything is okay with Jon and Kate.  The pressure of the media in thier face all the time has got to be tough.
deb

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I love watching the Duggers. I don't know how they do it. Wonderful parents. I watch Jon & Kate too. I hope they can work out their problems. I think the Duggers only allow filming for a short period of time, where Jon & Kate film year around. It has to be hard to live your life in front of a camera.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Vegas_Asian (Experiment#305) said:
I watch both the families' shows on tv with my mom. Wow gotta tell mom about this. Can't imagine having that many kids or siblings. I agree with Sariy I am amazed how well Michelle and Jim Bob run their house so smoothly. I don't think I have ever seen them raise their voices to the kids. Looking that the comments other people posted about the family dissappoints me.
Well, would you yell at your kids in front of TV cameras and crew? ;)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Sariy said:
This is about their oldest son and his wife having their first. I am amazed at how Jim Bob and Michelle run their house. If you ever get the chance you should watch the show.
<<<< Am so thankful I only have one. That was a stretch!

·
Registered
856 Posts
I watch both shows as well as Little People Big World. Kinda hard to live your life with cameras in your face all the time and the viewing public sometimes forgets that they are just regular people. That have good and bad days, problems that they don't want blow out of poportion. I do hope that whatever jon & Kate problems are they can resolve them with it showing up in Enquire, Star, or whatever weekly is out to sell a story.  For the oldest Duggar ~ here's hoping for a healthy baby.

I am so happy I only had one ~ don't know that I could handle 8 or 18.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I'm not a fan of John and Kate. She's obnoxious. I haven't seen the Duggars show, but have followed the family in the news. They amaze me. I have 4 children and it seems that 4 is considered a large family. I honestly can't imagine having more. 4 is more than enough some days.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
marianner said:
Well, would you yell at your kids in front of TV cameras and crew? ;)
I completely agree; I can't imagine that all this calmness & never raising voices is really real.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.