Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We broke 20,000 books sold in May.  Given that we sold around 500 in January, I think we're doing some things right.  And we still have ten more old titles and several new titles to upload.  Going to be teaching marketing at Write It Forward in June in an on-line class given what we've learned.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Wow! Congratulations! That's quite a jump in sales!

Bob Mayer said:
We broke 20,000 books sold in May. Given that we sold around 500 in January, I think we're doing some things right. And we still have ten more old titles and several new titles to upload. Going to be teaching marketing at Write It Forward in June in an on-line class given what we've learned.

·
Registered
99 Posts
20,000 sales! I think I'm going to be sick. Seriously, congratulations. I live for the month when I can get 1,000 sales. Great job.

Larry Buttram

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Wow.  Crazy.  But you're doing everything right.  Congrats! And thanks for all the helpful posts you're always sharing with us about what you're learning and trying.  

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Bob Mayer said:
We broke 20,000 books sold in May. Given that we sold around 500 in January, I think we're doing some things right. And we still have ten more old titles and several new titles to upload. Going to be teaching marketing at Write It Forward in June in an on-line class given what we've learned.
Excellent! Keep us posted on the class.

Maria

·
Registered
22 Posts
Awesome. I'm going to take a look at your Area 51; Living in Vegas and so close to the place. I'm always interested in this fiction.

·
Registered
160 Posts
This is far too excellent. Please accept my envy as honest tribute  ;)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Congratulations, that's marvellous! Pray tell, what marketing did you do? :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I want to hear more about the marketing class.  While a good book is necessary for your kind of success, clearly marketing has also played a role in this.

Congratulations.  Very inspiring.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That's amazing, congratulations.

·
Registered
876 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts