Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I just did this deal too - never bought from social living before, but it sure seems legitimate - just wish they'd let you buy more than one card! Anyway, here's my referral link if anyone would be so kind as to use it . . . each person only needs three people to use their link, and when you do the offer they give you your own referral link to pass along.

https://livingsocial.com/deals/21336?ref=conf-jp&rpi=4414032

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
13 hours left, and they have sold more than 950,000 of these.  Just got mine.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
got mine too but I never got any type of confirmation so I hope it went thru

·
Registered
7 Posts
I received an email from them.  "Thanks for getting in on this sweet deal from LivingSocial:$20 Amazon Gift Card* We'll send you an email tomorrow letting you know how you can get your Amazon Gift Card* code."

They haven't yet charged my account yet though.  I suppose they may be figuring up who all did the referral process and who might be getting a card free of charge?

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
I've got my email sending my gift certificate, and have applied the gift certificate to my Amazon account!  Don't worry, it is coming.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Haven't received mine yet.  :mad:

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Just got it.  They never sent an email, but on my account page, they wanted my credit card code, although I'd already given it to them with the order.  I was immediately able to get the Amazon GC code after that.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I haven't received mine, but am wondering who the sender is so that I can do a search in my email.  Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts