Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you Zune owners out there (yes, they do exist), I have just published the 2009 Zune Guide.

It's 40+ pages of Zune tips, reviews, stories, gift ideas, etc... and is a free download from Zunerama. You can click on the cover below, to go to the Download page.

(Sorry, no Kindle edition.) :)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Congratulations Harvey!

(now do one for the iPod :))

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have an iPod right now, but I do have an iPhone.

I actually like Apple products a lot... but in my opinion the Zune players are a really good value, and the Zune Pass subscription is the best thing that has happened in my musical life for a long time.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Harvey said:
I don't have an iPod right now, but I do have an iPhone.

I actually like Apple products a lot... but in my opinion the Zune players are a really good value, and the Zune Pass subscription is the best thing that has happened in my musical life for a long time.
OK. I'll bite. What's a Zune Pass subscription? (I ask because was considering getting Chris an iPod for Christmas but don't want to ignore another product if it is better)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Oh great- now another board I can become addicted to ;) When will I have time to read my kindle?- Oh that's right- I do that at work!

Thanks for the guide Harvey.

Kirsten- a Zune pass is a subscription type service where you can download an unlimited amount of music to your Zune player or pc and play as much as you like. You do not have burn rights though unless you actually purchase the song/album.

Lynn

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thank you Harvey!  My husband has a Zune and is doing his best to fill it.  I saved the book and will give him the link to Zunerama.  Thanks again.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Harvey, thank you! I have a 30g Zune that I adore. You might say I'm anti-Ipod but we don't need to get into that here!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks Harvey.

I have a Zune120. Bought it the day it was released back in September and have used it nearly every day since. It has about 63gb full on it right now and I am shocked at how much that actually is. I don't know that I will ever fill it.

Love the Zune.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts