Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The phenomenal day that was yesterday got me thinking a bit about goals... In the last seventeen hours, the 3,500+ readers who have downloaded The Pocket Watch since is became free have bumped me up to the #21 slot in the Top 100 Free Kindle Books. Granted, it's Free, but to me that's just unreal and dazzling. I mean, this is as good as it gets to me! #21 - I still can't wrap my head around it. It's by no means Amanda Hocking success, but it's a toe in the door and I'm grateful to say I've visited lol. I'm expecting downloads to slow down and the ranking to drop (yes, I screen-capped it to savor the moment for some time to come) but it's quite an accomplishment for me.

... But it never hurts to set goals even... higher, right? So for July I'm going to see if I can push it enough to make it to the top 10 freebies.

Anyone have pie-in-the-sky goals for July???

·
Registered
12,233 Posts
Wow, how cool is that, to be close to George R.R. Martin?  :) My (possibly unrealistic) goal for July is to hit the 1,000 in a month mark. I thought I was going to do it this month but now it looks like I'm going to fall a little short.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dara England said:
Wow, how cool is that, to be close to George R.R. Martin? :) My (possibly unrealistic) goal for July is to hit the 1,000 in a month mark. I thought I was going to do it this month but now it looks like I'm going to fall a little short.
Falling a little short of 1,000 is still incredibly fantastic! Falling a hundred short of 1,000 is still incredibly amazing!

I'd like to break 100 sales for July
I remember the first time I broke 100 last summer - and then wondering why I couldn't do it again for months after that :p. Here's hoping for you!

So for July I'm going to see if I can push it enough to make it to the top 10 freebies
Goal met :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts