Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the year of the Ox! So I've gone ahead and done the traditional food related stuff...ate noodles, mochi, and tangerines. I don't remember what else is done, but I'm sure someone in the family will remind me.

Happy Chinese New Years! (images from deviantart artist)

oxen get along with snakes! No wonder my aunt and I get along so well!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Happy Chinese New Year!!!

I am a horse.  My Chinese horoscope says to prepare for a bad year. :( I hope it's wrong.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
According to this I need to make realistic goals this year and I shouldn't aim as high as I did last year. In the middle of the year, I need to watch my spend (which is a must now), and then at the end the year I should have better spending habits as I have been slowly learning. I also need to be more aware of what is going on with those around me, because if I don't I will miss out. (i think this has something to do with 3 of my friends from high school getting engaged since jan1.)

This year, I have to watch my temper, which could get me in a lot more trouble than usual this year. I need not to give up so easily (advice I needed last week). Travelling in the beginning of the year could result in a lot of delays.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Happy New Year!  I actually went to a CNY party this weekend.  We had asian food (Arguably), and discussed the iphone.

As you may have guessed, not an asian person of any sort in the group.  Ah well. 

How can I find my Chinese horoscope for this year? I'm a tiger, although my co-workers say that the traditional lack of respect for authority amongst tigers is a gross understatement.

As if I ever listen to those guys.  Honestly.

~robin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts