Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I don't know about you but my wish list gets longer with each passing day. ??? What's a Kindleholic to do? I am interested in what others are wishing for.

1. Duma Key by Stephen King
2. Zen Skin from Decal Girl (I didn't win one  :'()
3. IGO Adaptor Kit

Next...

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Actually, I am feeling pretty satisfied at the moment. I have my Symphonic skin and Oberon cover. I just bought new batteries for my booklight so that is in working order. I bought some velcro to fix the velcro problems (I was one of the beta testers and only had 2 strips on my cover; I've added a third). I have an SD card with plenty of space. I have my eforcity USB cable for transferring books and charging. So, all in all, I think I'm set.

I guess the only things on my wishlist are books that haven't been Kindleized yet. This is number one on my list:

Oh, what's an eforcity cable you ask? You can read more here:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,367.msg15936.html#msg15936

L

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
1.  Marble Green M-Edge
2.  Olga Skin from Decal Girl (I wanted to win one toooooo  :'( )
3.  Ummm....unlimited funds for books.  That would be nice. 

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
1. Amazon Gift Cards for Christmas... and lots of them!!
2. J.R.R. Tolkien on Kindle
3. Purple Butterfly Oberon Cover

·
Registered
122 Posts
1. LOTR Kindlized. My mom has it in PDF format and I'm tempted to send it through Amazon and see how it comes out, but haven't attempted it yet.
2. SD Card. May go pick one up tonight with my Amazon gifty cardy. Thanks, Coinstar.
3. Stylz Avantegard Cover. But my Oberon's on it's way!

Nemo

·
Registered
788 Posts
Oh Tarma, how I feel your pain.

As well as folders, I would wish very strongly for a Red Executive M-Edge cover, and the entire works of Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, Stephen King, and Anne Rice to be Kindlized post haste preferably in time for Christmas, or my birthday in May, if they really need that much time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts