Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had an issue with the Amazon.es, Amazon.it and Amazon.fr checks not being honored? I currently have 4 checks that have been returned by my bank equaling a little over 1000 Euros. I made roughly 2500 Euros in December through those divisions so if Amazon pays me by check and they are returned then I'll be in the hole roughly 4k usd. (I'm switched over to EFT now, but Amazon won't send payment until March through EFT and all the payments they've sent so far they refuse to send EFT because that method wasn't available when the money was made.) This doesn't make sense to me at all. Amazon swears it's my bank who is not processing them properly and my bank swears that Amazon's bank will not process the checks because they are in Euros drawn from a UK bank.  I can't see Amazon making such an amateur mistake being that it's an international company paying people all over the world with a system that has been working for years.

So if anyone else has cashed the .it .fr or .es checks could you please let me know so I can get to the bottom of this. This is stressing my out seriously bad.

Thanks in advance guys,
Terry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts