Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just counted up all my sales across all platforms for all 6 of my books. My current magic number is 4752. I can't tell you how happy I am. Two months ago I was ready to completely give up.

:D

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
I remember that, Sybil. Congrats. May you cross the 5K benchmark very very soon, and zoom on from there!

BTW, I kinda love the Priscilla the Great series... Lots of fun.

·
Registered
320 Posts
That's just all kinds of awesome, Sybil. Way to go!

Your story is one of many great examples here about how you just can't give up. If you want it badly enough, you can make it happen!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Nice one, Sybil. I'm at the almost-giving-up stage as my sales are flatlining this month....

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Hi Sybil, I remember reading your post about almost giving up, too. I'm not sure if I said anything or not, but I know many of us have probably felt the same way at some point. I know I have. And I'm so glad you didn't give up. Congrats on your great sales. :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sybil Nelson said:
Two months ago I was ready to completely give up.
What changed? I don't think I saw that thread from before, so I don't know what your sales were like before. I'm just curious... did you sales go up, did you do some advertising? How much of an increase have you seen?

Congrats, by the way! That's an awesome number!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Sybil the Great!  Congrats!  I'm sure you're going to encourage many others out there not to give up.  And I also want to know, what changed?  What  do you think made the difference?

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Terrific news Sybil.  Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts