Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An accountant involved with a hit man, a blond (what else), cooked books, a hit man with a heart (?), FBI agents with intelligence, a girlfriend after money - put it together and you have a pretty durn good mystery/crime novel.  Luckily it is an afternoon read, because once I started I could not put it down - riveting - exciting - what's gonna happen next type of book.  An accountant?  They are usually dull - but this guys life became undull fast.

ESCAPE by Rye James

a kindleboard author

when is your next one?  I'm ready!!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts

Here's the link. 3.75

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks drenee - didn't even think about the link I was so excited about the book!  ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Not a problem.  I would have went and checked out the book anyway.  It's great to get reviews from people who love the books they're reading. 
debbie

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It only took a few hours to read - but then I didn't take any breaks or do anything else  ::)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thank you very much Anju for the great review. As a whole my books are probably a little shorter than most other authors. When I read, even if I like the book, if it's too long I tend to start to lose interest, so I tend to make mine shorter and leave the audience wanting more rather than saying it was too long. I really try to get to the plot, and come to a finish as quickly as possible instead of putting in unnecessary filler just to lengthen it. I do understand that some people may like it longer though, I guess it's just my own style.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I personally prefer the shorter ones, but I don't care for short stories  :)  You just keep writing the way you do.

But when and where is the next one???????

Intelligent FBI?  That was a stretch though LOL

·
Registered
380 Posts
Actually I guess that is a stretch!  ;D  The next one is actually already out. Its another Western called Bounty Hunter that was released a few weeks ago, along with a Western called Deadlock which will be released in the summer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts