Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
That article mentions KindleBoards. . .woo hoo!  :D

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
That article mentions KindleBoards. . .woo hoo! :D
That was me! Of course I would plug KindleBoards. Y'all are my new family.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I just read through this, and it's really quite interesting. I'll pass this on to a lawyer friend of mine, maybe it will convince him to pick one up.  ;D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Got a copy of a legislative bill this evening that I need to be versed on tomorrow morning, just as I was packing up to leave the office for the day.  Transferred it to my DX brought it home.  I'm ready for tomorrow morning without wasting one sheet of paper.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
jazzi said:
Got a copy of a legislative bill this evening that I need to be versed on tomorrow morning, just as I was packing up to leave the office for the day. Transferred it to my DX brought it home. I'm ready for tomorrow morning without wasting one sheet of paper.
-

At first the DX held no interest for me; I love my KK. But - I also got a netbook close to the same time I got my KK. If I didn't have Nettie, then I might be seriously thinking about a DX after hearing about the work uses that it seems to be really nice for.

·
Registered
473 Posts
jazzi said:
Got a copy of a legislative bill this evening that I need to be versed on tomorrow morning, just as I was packing up to leave the office for the day. Transferred it to my DX brought it home. I'm ready for tomorrow morning without wasting one sheet of paper.
Were really making a contribution, towards saving our limited resources!
Yeaaaa, paper freeeeee!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts