Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else find the 5-way controller way too touchy?  Up, down, sideways OK, but the click on mine is questionable.  When clicking to zoom sometimes I think I've clicked but no zoom, sometimes on a click it zooms out and then zooms right back in even though my finger is no longer near the controller.  I take this behavior to be an unintended and unnoticed double click. 

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have not had any problems with mine, the only thing that I sometimes have is that I snag it with my fingernail when pressing the back button.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I like the 5-way.... I had a lot of trouble with the scroll wheel on the K1. I was constantly clicking in the wrong spot when the wheel had turned ever so slightly.

·
Registered
723 Posts
A little touchy.
When I try to click I often end up pushing it to the left.
So when I try to select my book form home page I come close to archiving it instead.

But it ain't too hard to deal with. I try to be more precise in my use.

Eric (also in CT)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
I've had no problem but I wonder if men do since their fingers are larger.
I have a little trouble with it once in a while. I really can't use it with the pad of my finger.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I find that I have better control of it if I use my fingernail instead of the tip of my finger. It makes it harder to accidently press it down when trying to move it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Zoom?  where is the zoom?  Shucks I learn something every day on these boards..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts