Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any information about a new coupon coming to discount the $359 price tag on the Kindle?  I've had one now for a few weeks and plan on recommending it (or buying it) as a gift this season, but I'd rather pay the $309 that mine cost with the coupon that expired (OPRAHWINFREY, $50 off) than pay $359.

If it's true that Amazon is having a hard time keeping up with demand, they probably won't put out another promotion, but hopefully they are meeting demand and do something aggressive to sell more product.  Perhaps it's part of a Black Friday special?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Welcome, ydeologi.  Glad to have you join the fun.  I do watch Oprah though I'm not a fan if that makes sense.  I haven't heard anything about another Oprah "coupon" for Kindle.

·
Registered
377 Posts
ydeologi said:
Does anyone have any information about a new coupon coming to discount the $359 price tag on the Kindle?
Nope. I certainly have not heard of one.

What have you heard?! (Oh, Please - Do tell!)

Btw, welcome to the forum. It is traditional here for new members to introduce themselves in the 'Introductions' section. I invite you to do so.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Oohhh, :-*

I'm all ears when it comes to a discount or coupon!

I know these would be great gifts for my friends & family -

If there is such a thing, be sure to post it here!

Thanks,

Marci

·
Registered
377 Posts
Marci said:
Oohhh, :-*

I'm all ears when it comes to a discount or coupon!

I know these would be great gifts for my friends & family -

If there is such a thing, be sure to post it here!

Thanks,

Marci
Well, there was such a thing. But it expired at the end of last month (Oct). I'm not sure if the OP was aware of the conditions/time frame regarding that (now long extinct) promotion when they started this thread. Nonetheless, it is no longer available. Altho, I guess one could always go check with Auntie Oprah over at her site, just to make certain. :D

Edited to add: When I left my previous post (1st one after the OP) to this thread, i thought that the OP was implying that they had heard of a new promo. Upon further examination, i later realized that they were most likely referring to the Oct Oprah Promo that died at the end of Oct.

I apologize if I caused any confusion. :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
And here I thought something new was in the works; bummer!

I used the Oprah discount myself.  Thanks for clarifying.

Marci

A

·
0 Posts
Nope. It was a one time thing offered in conjunction with the Kindle's appearance on Oprah. It was good for several weeks. Sorry you missed out. Amazon might have a holiday special but since they are having a hard time keeping up with demand as it is, it's not likely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts