Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Thanks for making me look at that instead of wrapping presents!  Only agreed with about 20 of them, I'm too old to think of some of their selections as "men" LOL!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Vampyre said:
Wrapping? shouldn't that be unwrapping? Are you running late?
Naah, I'm right on schedule. Nothing else to do this morning except wait to go over to the grandkids house at noon.

Betsy

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Thanks, Vampy.  Nice eye-candy for a Christmas morning.

I don't watch any of those shows except Dancing With the Stars, and it certainly was a pleasure to see Maksim back on the show.  I'd also add Derek Hough, this year's pro winner.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Thanks for making me look at that instead of wrapping presents! Only agreed with about 20 of them, I'm too old to think of some of their selections as "men" LOL!

Betsy
Betsy:
I agree. Some of them I didn't even know since I don't watch a lot of those shows. Boy, do I feel old (and I will turn 47 tomorrow).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've watched about 1/3 of those shows.  Now we need a version featuring the sexiest women.  :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Yes my Supernatural hotties were included....but what about Hugh L. for House. I think he's very sexy. although he old enough to be...my grandfather maybe

·
Registered
657 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
Yes my Supernatural hotties were included....but what about Hugh L. for House. I think he's very sexy. although he old enough to be...my grandfather maybe
Now I feel old :-\
I think the character House is sexy and he isn't much older than me I think.

My god I'm old enough to be vegas asian's mom!

Wasn't I 21 last week? It sure felt like it!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Blair Underwood is in his forties, so they're not all very young.

Brandon Fehr is, I think, Oded Fehr's brother. Oded was Zankoo on Charmed.

Not too many I know on this list.

·
Registered
99 Posts
WOW... how did Dominic Purcell miss being on this list?!?  ???

I'm filing a formal protest! Seriously... just wow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts