Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the agonizing wait produced by all of KDP's/Amazon's issues this week, I've officially sold 500 copies of These Hellish Happenings!  ;D

I really didn't think that I'd even sell 100 in my first year when I published, so selling 500 in about 6 1/2 months is a nice surprise.

Who wants cake?! (I hope you like cyber cake; it's the best I can do.)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congrats! It's a great book. I bet the next 500 sales of it come soon!   :)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lisa Scott said:
That's fantastic! Is there any one thing that you think made a big difference to propel your sales?
In the long run, guest blogs and interviews. I've actually submitted to very few review blogs because it seems that every one I apply to tells me that they're not taking submissions right now because they're swamped with them. But blog features have really, really helped.

A Pixel of Ink sponsorship is what gave me the biggest temporary boost. I have one with KND in June, and I'm hoping for something similar then. :)

IsabellaL said:
Congratulations! You offer us hope in these times of sluggish sales.
Haha! Thank you, and I'm afraid mine are fairly sluggish at the moment, too.

·
Registered
415 Posts
JRainey said:
After the agonizing wait produced by all of KDP's/Amazon's issues this week, I've officially sold 500 copies of These Hellish Happenings! ;D

I really didn't think that I'd even sell 100 in my first year when I published, so selling 500 in about 6 1/2 months is a nice surprise.

Who wants cake?! (I hope you like cyber cake; it's the best I can do.)
Congratulations on the big 500. Much continued success to you!

Pamela

1 - 20 of 50 Posts