Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to take a minute to tell you all how much I have enjoyed all of you here on KindleBoards.
I seem to learn something new here everyday.
I have found humor,knowledge,compassion as well as some of the greatest people ever here.
This started out as a information gathering google search,and has grown into a place I look forward to visiting every day.
Thank you all for making my experience here a wonderful one :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts

Congrats on your 500th post, Sugar! I know what you mean. I came here in November 08 looking for information and the people here are why I stuck around. :)

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Sugar, you were quick to hit #500 - after joining us on May 10th! That was only 40 days (and, what - two Kindles? three Kindles?) ago?  :D

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Congratulations, Sugar!  The next 500 will just fly by....

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Congrats Sugar.  I think it took me 6 months to get to 500 posts...Although I'm now getting close to my goal of 1000.  I love Shakespeare...

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Congratulations, Sugar.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Sugar said:
I wanted to take a minute to tell you all how much I have enjoyed all of you here on KindleBoards.
I seem to learn something new here everyday.
I have found humor,knowledge,compassion as well as some of the greatest people ever here.
This started out as a information gathering google search,and has grown into a place I look forward to visiting every day.
Thank you all for making my experience here a wonderful one :)
Congrats Sugar! You are fast! I joined just a little after you and am 1/2 way there! I still think I am doing ok... I'm old... SUGAR! :D I came on here for information and to find out how to find good reads and I got hooked too. Good people and some crazy as me too!
Congrats!Congrats!Congrats!Congrats!Congrats!Congrats!

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Susan in VA said:
Um. Well. :-X

Are you implying I'm a chatterbox, Geoff? :eek: :D
You are NOT a chatterbox.
You have mastered the art of making frequent intelligent, witty, articulate and enjoyable postings.
And we love it.

Just sayin......

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
geoffthomas said:
You are NOT a chatterbox.
You have mastered the art of making frequent intelligent, witty, articulate and enjoyable postings.
And we love it.

Just sayin......
Wow. What a nice thing to say. Thank you! That's definitely my "bump" for today! :D

(And thank you for leaving out the unflattering stuff. ;D)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Harvey said:
Sugar, you were quick to hit #500 - after joining us on May 10th! That was only 40 days (and, what - two Kindles? three Kindles?) ago? :D
Yep when I 1st joined I had my 1st Kindle which was a K2 :) So 2 Kindles ago hehe ;D

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ty all for the Congrats :)

I love it here :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Hey Congrats Sugar!

I agree with others, you made 500 posts in record timing. At this rate you will be top poster in no time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts