1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99 cents until the end of 3/3/2015

REVISED AND UPDATED for 2015!

http://wildbluepress.com/57ToolsKB

Tools make a job easier. Great tools make a difficult job simple.

The perfect tool improves so much on the expected final result that the problem at hand itself is not only solved, but it has taken the solution in completely new and unexpected directions. It not only improves dramatically on the original problem at hand, but it creates a whole new benefit outcome that opens completely new horizons.

Some of the tools described in this eBook do as much.

Carve Out Time To Enjoy Yourself More, Or Just Get A Lot More Done Every Day

Many of the tools presented will just make your life easier. They ensure that your job gets done right. Many of the tools will triple your efficiency, and some will increase it by more than twenty times.

Other tools suggested will completely change your business productivity, workflow and life itself like they did mine. You'll get a lot more done, and you'll become the best at what you do by using these tools.

These tools will make you work a lot smarter as well. You'll get more done in the time allotted to your work and be much more organized.

I build websites with the most state-of-the-art tools available today -- and they cost me nothing! I have safeguarded my website by doing off-site backups using free tools and setup advertising using a cheap, painless and comprehensive ad manager. All of my own and my client's websites are monitored every 5 minutes to ensure they are up using a free tool. If they go down I am notified via text and email.

Powerful Applications That Elevate All That You Do

I have created software applications in 1/20th of the time that it used to take me before I found the right tool. There are tools that allow you to automate actions across your social media, email and text messages.

You can perform a detailed comprehensive competitive analysis using online intelligence and tools, and learn how to write a winning business plan. Think about it. Would you shoot an arrow before aiming at a target? There is a lot more riding on the shot you take for your business, so use these tools to make sure you are aligned with a target that will make you the winner over your competitors now. I can't emphasize this enough. If you don't do it today, then you'll be scrambling to do it later, and maybe when it's too late.

All of this can happen only if you simply take action to get the tools and make use of them. Most are free, and the rest cost very little. The benefit in all cases is huge. I spend a lot less time doing the things I have to do, allowing me to get more done every day.

You must act on this information. Start today, do it now.

·
Super Moderator
67,350 Posts
Welcome to KBoards, Or Welcome Back ;) OR Hi, glad you're still here. :D Congratulations on the book! :)

Much of what follows you should already be aware of, as it was included in the information you agreed to when you signed up. So please consider this to be just a friendly reminder. :) (The posting of this 'welcome letter' doesn't mean you've done anything wrong; we just want you to have a ready reference, so we post this note in every thread. :) )

KBoards is a Fan forum for Readers, Writers and Kindle Lovers. Authors are always welcome to post anywhere but, as you browse the 'boards, please keep in mind that self-promotion, of any sort, is ONLY allowed here in the Book Bazaar.

A brief recap of our rules follows:

--Please bookmark this thread (using your browser's bookmark/favorite function or the Kboards bookmark tool available on each thread) so you can update it as we ask that authors have only one thread per book and add to it when there is more information. You may start a separate thread for each book (or you may have one thread per series of books, or one thread for all of your books, it's your choice).

--We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Instructions are posted here

--While you may respond to member posts to your thread at any time, you may only bump your thread (back-to-back posts by you) once every seven days. Once you've responded to a member, that resets the clock to zero and you must wait seven days to post, unless another member posts before then.

--We ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link. Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead.

--Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, our most successful authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KBoards as time allows. This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles! Please note that putting link information in the body of your posts outside the Book Bazaar constitutes self promotion; please leave your links for your profile signature that will automatically appear on each post. For information on more ways to promote here on KBoards, be sure to check out this thread:
Authors: KBoards Tips & FAQ.

All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum. Be sure to check it from time to time for the current guidelines and rules.

Thanks for being part of KBoards! Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

1 - 2 of 2 Posts