Kindle Forum banner

582 days to K3 and folders

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Gables Girl 
#1 ·
The countdown starts. K3 release in September 2010.

Steve

#4 ·
tlshaw said:
ok, I'll bite. How did you arrive at this? (I definitely have not had enough caffeine this morning - yet) :-[
The time between K1 and K2 was something in the order of 15 to 18 months, depending on what date you pick for what announcement. I am too lazy to go back and research the exact dates. So that puts us in the 2nd half of 2010. They want it announced in time for Xmas orders, so I think they announce in September, probably late September. Then they can start taking orders for Xmas.

#6 ·
stevene9 said:
The time between K1 and K2 was something in the order of 15 to 18 months, depending on what date you pick for what announcement. I am too lazy to go back and research the exact dates. So that puts us in the 2nd half of 2010. They want it announced in time for Xmas orders, so I think they announce in September, probably late September. Then they can start taking orders for Xmas.
Now that makes total sense! If we say it a few more times maybe it will get picked up in a few blogs, then in some of the tech reviews, etc. and before you know it the whole internet community will be buzzing about it. Then it will have to be true. Should we also include a few of K3's new features here so amazon knows what to get working on?

#7 ·
This is part of the reason I bought K2. I told myself I would wait for them to be out long enough for the price to drop. Then I realized that is what I did last time, so at this rate I would never get a Kindle. I am still curious what happend to the "student" edition that seems to have disappeared. Or maybe they just want us to think that.

#8 ·
Wisteria Clematis said:
Now that makes total sense! If we say it a few more times maybe it will get picked up in a few blogs, then in some of the tech reviews, etc. and before you know it the whole internet community will be buzzing about it. Then it will have to be true. Should we also include a few of K3's new features here so amazon knows what to get working on?
So so funny!!

#11 ·
So if I start putting a dollar a day in the bank I'll be able to buy it when it comes out and still have money left over for covers and other accessories.  Sounds like a plan.  Thanks for the heads up. :)  Now all I have to do is find a name for it.  K3?  Kangchenjunga?  Five Peaks?  Five Treasures of Snows?  Snowy?  I've got time to figure something out. ;)

#14 ·
Gables Girl said:
So if I start putting a dollar a day in the bank I'll be able to buy it when it comes out and still have money left over for covers and other accessories. Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the heads up. :) Now all I have to do is find a name for it. K3? Kangchenjunga? Five Peaks? Five Treasures of Snows? Snowy? I've got time to figure something out. ;)
Choose another one of the 8,000 meter peaks. Kangchenjunga is the Third highest, I know you already included it but I figured I would explain the reference. Because I am a dork.

#15 ·
ProfCrash said:
Choose another one of the 8,000 meter peaks. Kangchenjunga is the Third highest, I know you already included it but I figured I would explain the reference. Because I am a dork.
My Kindle 1 is Mount Everest or ME for short, my Kindle 2 is K2, so I figured Kangchenjunga is would be good but a little hard to talk about so I am debating the English translations. Guess I'll go put my dollar in the piggy bank.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.