3) Naomi Snow
4) Patrice Shavone Brown
5) Lenora Rodriquez
6) Sherry Soule
7) Jan Hurst-Nicholson
8) Jacquelyn Simone
9) Simon Haynes
10) Margit Elland Schmitt

Thanks to everyone that has signed up. This is going to be a GREAT BLOG TOUR promotion.

-Tiff
Do you mean 3) as Naomi Stone? That is my pen name for adult fantasy. For middle grade I use my own name,
Laramie Sasseville -- Thanks!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
skylarker1 said:
Do you mean 3) as Naomi Stone? That is my pen name for adult fantasy. For middle grade I use my own name,
Laramie Sasseville -- Thanks!
I was going by what was on the books in your signature. So, I can change the pen name to Laramie Sasseville. You don't have to do any giveaway at all. I'm just suggesting for discounts and giveaways. It's nice to have a list of giveaways and promo deals to go along with the blog tour.
-Tiff

·
Registered
264 Posts
TiffanyTurner said:
I was going by what was on the books in your signature. So, I can change the pen name to Laramie Sasseville. You don't have to do any giveaway at all. I'm just suggesting for discounts and giveaways. It's nice to have a list of giveaways and promo deals to go along with the blog tour.
-Tiff
Sure. I can offer a free copy of 'One of Me is Missing' - I've just never run a Rafflecopter before.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
skylarker1 said:
Sure. I can offer a free copy of 'One of Me is Missing' - I've just never run a Rafflecopter before.
I can help you through it if you like. I think you can get a basic rafflecopter to get started to give away one book. Go to rafflecopter.com and check it out. Let me know if you need help.

Plus, I need your email to send out all the info for the blog tour. Just PM it to me. ;-) -Tiff

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I've sent out all the getting started information. I'm putting together the posts/interviews right now. I usually do them in order of posting. So, if you are at the beginning of the week, I've sent out reminders that I will need your interview soon.

Plus, I'm trying to piece together the discounts and giveaway list. So far, I just see Jan has said she'd like to do a giveaway. Is there anyone else?
I can help with getting the rafflecopter started. It is nice how you can just sign up and run a basic giveaway. You can also use the giveaway to help build your newsletter and social media lists. That's why it works so well. Anyway, I've set up my book giveaway with the basic sign up. Here is what it looks like:
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/20834f9e18
It will start running at midnight on 9/10, start of the blog tour. I'm letting mine go through the end of the weekend. Lots of traffic stops by after the week of posts, and I want to give them a chance to try for the giveaway.

So, let me know if you can do a giveaway.

If you are putting your book on discount, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'm putting the giveaway list and the discounts up daily. So, hopefully we'll get lots of entries and traffic.

Thank you to everyone that has joined up. It's going to be a great promo next week. ;-)
-Tiff

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
TiffanyTurner said:
I've sent out all the getting started information. I'm putting together the posts/interviews right now. I usually do them in order of posting. So, if you are at the beginning of the week, I've sent out reminders that I will need your interview soon.

Plus, I'm trying to piece together the discounts and giveaway list. So far, I just see Jan has said she'd like to do a giveaway. Is there anyone else?
I can help with getting the rafflecopter started. It is nice how you can just sign up and run a basic giveaway. You can also use the giveaway to help build your newsletter and social media lists. That's why it works so well. Anyway, I've set up my book giveaway with the basic sign up. Here is what it looks like:
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/20834f9e18
It will start running at midnight on 9/10, start of the blog tour. I'm letting mine go through the end of the weekend. Lots of traffic stops by after the week of posts, and I want to give them a chance to try for the giveaway.

So, let me know if you can do a giveaway.

If you are putting your book on discount, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'm putting the giveaway list and the discounts up daily. So, hopefully we'll get lots of entries and traffic.

Thank you to everyone that has joined up. It's going to be a great promo next week. ;-)
-Tiff
I'm happy to do a giveaway of the ebook edition via bookfunnel. As I live in Australia, signed paperbacks aren't possible. (I can't even buy paperbacks any more, thanks to amazon's fight with the Aussie goverment over taxes)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Simon Haynes said:
I'm happy to do a giveaway of the ebook edition via bookfunnel. As I live in Australia, signed paperbacks aren't possible. (I can't even buy paperbacks any more, thanks to amazon's fight with the Aussie goverment over taxes)
Yes. A bookfunnel link would be great. Just either PM or let me know on the thread the link and name of the book.
I'll put you down. ;-)
-Tiff

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Jan Hurst-Nicholson said:
Mine isn't a 'giveaway' as such. I've made the ebook FREE for the duration of the blog tour. :)
Excellent! People love picking up discounts during the blog tour. What is the link? You can PM me or put it on the thread. ;-)

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
TiffanyTurner said:
Yes. A bookfunnel link would be great. Just either PM or let me know on the thread the link and name of the book.
I'll put you down. ;-)
-Tiff
That's great - I just set the page up and sent you a link.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,674 Posts
TiffanyTurner said:
Excellent! People love picking up discounts during the blog tour. What is the link? You can PM me or put it on the thread. ;-)
Hi Tiff,
I did send you the link in one of the first emails as it is my featured book. But here it is again. Leon Chameleon PI and the case of the missing canary eggs. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007X5T2FE
Did you get the PDF of the study questions to go with the book?
Thanks
Jan

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hi Tiff,
I did send you the link in one of the first emails as it is my featured book. But here it is again. Leon Chameleon PI and the case of the missing canary eggs. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007X5T2FE
Did you get the PDF of the study questions to go with the book?
Thanks
Jan
I'm sorry. I'm trying to sort through 10 authors worth of info. Plus, for some reason, I'm not at 100% today. SO, just bare with me.

I did get the PDF attachement. I'll let you know when I put your interview together if I need more things or if it doesn't work. I'm doing a few interviews a night, and there are like 10. So, when I put them together, sometimes I'll notice something missing or can't find it.

Plus, hoping my dizzy spells will stop. Not happy my body isn't cooperating tonight. I'm only checking message tonight and then getting a proper resting. I'll check online later tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll feel better.

-Tiff

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
TiffanyTurner said:
Plus, hoping my dizzy spells will stop. Not happy my body isn't cooperating tonight. I'm only checking message tonight and then getting a proper resting. I'll check online later tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll feel better.
Don't overdo it! Health comes first, self-imposed deadlines a distant second.

·
Registered
11,674 Posts
TiffanyTurner said:
I'm sorry. I'm trying to sort through 10 authors worth of info. Plus, for some reason, I'm not at 100% today. SO, just bare with me.

I did get the PDF attachement. I'll let you know when I put your interview together if I need more things or if it doesn't work. I'm doing a few interviews a night, and there are like 10. So, when I put them together, sometimes I'll notice something missing or can't find it.

-Tiff
Appreciate all the work you are putting into this :-*. It must take a lot of sorting out for 10 authors. I just wanted to make sure you had actually received everything from me as some attachments seem to attach themselves to the rings of Saturn, or disappear into a black hole.
I hope you will soon be feeling better.
My landline is still dead after a storm so I've started mentioning the blog tour on various sites just in case my ADSL also has problems. I've had 5 pre-orders for my free book. I did not know one could pre-order a free book 8)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Appreciate all the work you are putting into this :-*. It must take a lot of sorting out for 10 authors. I just wanted to make sure you had actually received everything from me as some attachments seem to attach themselves to the rings of Saturn, or disappear into a black hole.
I hope you will soon be feeling better.
My landline is still dead after a storm so I've started mentioning the blog tour on various sites just in case my ADSL also has problems. I've had 5 pre-orders for my free book. I did not know one could pre-order a free book 8)
Yes. It's always good to double check. I think I'm not feeling well from exhaustion, and I'm taking more breaks and resting today. Everything is under control. My teacher organization will kick in, and I'm used to pushing myself. However, my heart condition doesn't like that. Trying to find my balance in my new normal is hard sometimes. I had a self-pub panel yesterday, and had to get a ride since I was worried about driving. My new normal catches up with me sometimes. It really sucks when I want to do so much more.

But everything is in readiness. I even have made up a new banner. I've been emailing to everyone. If I missed you and you need it, just let me know, but I'm pretty sure I sent it to everyone.

The first interviews will go live later tonight. I usually put them up in the evening the day before because of time zone differences. I'm in California, so I'm behind a lot of time zones. So, I tend to post early here.

Thank you everyone for be diligent and being responsible. You are all awesome! This is going to be a great blog tour! -Tiff

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hurrah! The first post is up with our Monday featured authors. I've got two authors a day to feature. So, the posts are a little long, but the first turned out prime. Here is the first post of the blog tour:
https://crystalkeeper.wordpress.com/2018/09/10/2018-back-to-school-blog-tour-day-1/

Jan, I don't think we can post the blog tour in the book bazaar. But we can blast it all around social media. If anyone on the board would like to help us spread the news, feel free to use my banner off of my blog post to promote the tour. You can post about the tour and even list the authors. The info page about the blog tour is here:
https://crystalkeeper.wordpress.com/back-to-school-mg-blog-tour/

So excited to see this up and running now! Looking forward to see all the results of traffic, sales and giveaway/discount stats.

***NOTE: If I still haven't gotten your giveaway/discount link, please send me a PM. Or if you're a participating author and would still like to do one, just send the link. I'm posting the info each day. So, I can always add more discounts and giveaways. ;-)

-Tiff

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I've posted a tweet for re-tweeting in this thread https://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,235863.msg3726067.html#new
I've also posted in several Goodreads groups, Instagram and some Facebook groups. Today I will begin the emails. (A writer's work is never done ::))
Thank you so much for your media blitz Jan. It is helping to get the word out. I just love the fact that we're helping each other out with this blog tour. It's why I started it 6 years ago, to give back to the Indie community. I'm hoping everyone will get some eyeballs on their books and a few sales.

And the second day is up now. Here is the link:
https://crystalkeeper.wordpress.com/2018/09/11/2018-back-to-school-blog-tour-day-2/

Thank you everyone for helping out and participating! This is turning out to be such a success this year, because of all of you. -Tiff

21 - 40 of 45 Posts