Kindle Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
TiffanyTurner said:
Thank you so much for your media blitz Jan. It is helping to get the word out. I just love the fact that we're helping each other out with this blog tour. It's why I started it 6 years ago, to give back to the Indie community. I'm hoping everyone will get some eyeballs on their books and a few sales.

And the second day is up now. Here is the link:
https://crystalkeeper.wordpress.com/2018/09/11/2018-back-to-school-blog-tour-day-2/

Thank you everyone for helping out and participating! This is turning out to be such a success this year, because of all of you. -Tiff
I've emailed a few schools and teachers.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Jan Hurst-Nicholson said:
I've emailed a few schools and teachers.
Awesome. Thank you for all of your help Janet. I'm working on your featured day interview right now. ;-) I'm so lucky to have such incredible authors for this tour. It is making my job easier.

Plus, dealing with the Createspace merge and my book launch at the same time has probably created more stress than I would like. But, I'm glad the blog tour is going well at least. Book launch got all messed up from the merge though. I'm happy one thing is going right this week. -Tiff

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
And the last post is up.
https://crystalkeeper.wordpress.com/2018/09/14/2018-back-to-school-blog-tour-day-5/

I want to thank all of the authors for spreading the word about the blog tour this week. It wouldn't have happened without you all pitching in and filling out the answers. I'm hoping you got hits and some sales this week. Thank you so much!

Let's get together and do this all again next year. ;)

And to all the teachers, kids and parents, hope you have a great start to the school year.
-Tiff

·
Registered
264 Posts
TiffanyTurner said:
And the last post is up.
https://crystalkeeper.wordpress.com/2018/09/14/2018-back-to-school-blog-tour-day-5/

I want to thank all of the authors for spreading the word about the blog tour this week. It wouldn't have happened without you all pitching in and filling out the answers. I'm hoping you got hits and some sales this week. Thank you so much!

Let's get together and do this all again next year. ;)

And to all the teachers, kids and parents, hope you have a great start to the school year.
-Tiff
Thank YOU, Tiffany, for organizing the event!
~ Skylarker

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I wanted to thank everyone for joining me on the fabulous promo.
In light of what's happened with the Kboard implosion, I'm glad we had already gone through this and made it all happen.
Where ever most of us end up, just remember all this will happen again next year.
Info will be on my website and there is a sign-up form on my blog.

Now onto my paranormal romance blog tour. I've posted that on the new Writer's Sanctum forum in the marketing section.

You all take care!  8)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts