Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ive been trying to change my price since May 31st on PubIt, and it is STILL not updated. I've emailed them to no avail. I was considering taking it off sale and then putting it back on to see if that would fix it, but I'm worried about doing that and then not being able to get it back up for sale. Very frustrated!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Ugh, that's a total bummer. Nothing is more annoying than having to wait around for something out of our control to fix.

I'm having issues with Pubit too. My book that I submitted a week ago had been stuck in "Processing" stage for... well,  a week. It didn't take this long for my last upload a couple months ago, so I don't know what the heck is going on. Based on other people's comments here and elsewhere, Pubit isn't answering emails either.

Good luck everyone! Hopefully it all works out for us all.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
NRWick said:
Ugh, that's a total bummer. Nothing is more annoying than having to wait around for something out of our control to fix.

I'm having issues with Pubit too. My book that I submitted a week ago had been stuck in "Processing" stage for... well, a week. It didn't take this long for my last upload a couple months ago, so I don't know what the heck is going on. Based on other people's comments here and elsewhere, Pubit isn't answering emails either.

Good luck everyone! Hopefully it all works out for us all.
Mine is stuck too. Has been for over a week. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts