Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're into writing and reading, and you use Twitter in an 80/20 fashion -- I want to follow you! Just follow me, and I'll follow you back.

If you're unfamiliar with the 80/20 rule, it just means you only use 20% of your tweets to promote your book.

So with that meme established, here's my twitter account: @bryanrdennis (or w/link) @BryanRDennis

In order to bump this thread for other people and have 80/20 adherents follow you as well, I encourage you to leave your twitter handle as I have.

Thanks, and see you around! :)

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
No offense intended to the OP, but we have about twenty of these threads already. You can search for them and you should find them.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did a search. None that specifically mention the 80/20 principle in the OP. Which I think is worth a thread of its own, because of all the spam I've been getting from putting my handle on other threads.

No offense taken.  ;)

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Bryan R. Dennis said:
Did a search. None that specifically mention the 80/20 principle in the OP. Which I think is worth a thread of its own, because of all the spam I've been getting from putting my handle on other threads.

No offense taken. ;)
I hear ya. People who tweet links to their books all day long suck at Twitter.

My Twitter link is in my sig and I'm more like 90/10 ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts