Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

[size=12pt] Full details here: https://keithdraws.wordpress.com/summer-specials-pricing-and-payment/

WAS $447.00 Now Only $99.00

For only $99 (us) I will produce a photo montage cover for use on your e book and a full wrap around for printed books.
To order a cover or any other kind of work please message with your brief to [email protected] or message me here.

To get a further 10% discount Join my mailing list here: https://keithdraws.wordpress.com/contact/join-the-mailing-list-for-10-off/

My art is not stock art. Once you purchase a cover artwork, that artwork will never be used for another Authors book cover

·
Premium Member
67,100 Posts
Hi, Keith-

Welcome to KindleBoards! You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Café, but we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have one thread and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads will be removed.

Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again to post to. And, you may not make back-to-back posts within seven days. If someone responds (such as this post), you may reply but otherwise must wait seven days, thanks!

Also, active members (10 or more posts, active in the last 60 days) may have a listing in the Yellow Pages for Authors maintained by The Librarian :).

Betsy
KB Moderator

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DonnaBurgess said:
I can't say enough about how great it was working with Keith. Super-quick turnaround and top-notch quality. Thanks, Keith! :)
Thanks so much for your Kind words Donna. It was a pleasure working with you too and I hope we can do so again in the future.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is the latest Cover.
Created for Chris Northern's "Dancing with Darwin" series.

There are still a few slots available for those who want to take advantage of this special offer.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
keithdraws said:
Here is the latest Cover.
Created for Chris Northern's "Dancing with Darwin" series.

There are still a few slots available for those who want to take advantage of this special offer.

I seriously love this cover and I feel very lucky that Keith chose to do this work. Keith is an absolute joy to work with, just bursting with good input. Any time I disagreed with him it turned out he was right, and I humbly asked him to change it back. :)

Thanks Keith.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chris Northern said:
I seriously love this cover and I feel very lucky that Keith chose to do this work. Keith is an absolute joy to work with, just bursting with good input. Any time I disagreed with him it turned out he was right, and I humbly asked him to change it back. :)

Thanks Keith.
Thank you Chris, That's really good of you to say. I really enjoyed working with you and especially reading your book. I can't wait for the next one.

1 - 20 of 398 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.