Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Kindle 2 on the day it was announced, and from then until the day it arrived I was glued to KindleBoards.  As a result of all the information provided by helpful members and moderators my learning curve was considerably less steep than it might have been, and I'm very grateful for that.  Besides, it was fun to share in the pre-delivery excitement.  Now I check in on a daily basis to see what's new -- and also to see what new silliness has erupted! 

So, thanks to everyone.  KindleBoards is a great resource.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Thank you, Graydog. Glad you checked in and glad you love your Kindle. Now...don't be a stranger, okay? Glad to have you here.

L

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Graydog. Glad you found us. Unsure what you mean by silliness, though. Everyone and every thing here is alway the model of decorum and good taste, and we would never ingage in any sill...Wow, that lightning hit close!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Glad this place was helpful. Even after owing the K1 since summer, I still have questions from time to time. Stick around and enjoy!  :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I also just joined KB a short time ago, and must say it is a GREAT place for info and good conversation and reading recommendations.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
intinst said:
Greetings and Welcome, Graydog. Glad you found us. Unsure what you mean by silliness, though. Everyone and every thing here is alway the model of decorum and good taste, and we would never ingage in any sill...Wow, that lightning hit close!
We told you to stop playing golf in the rain...... :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
I would also like to thank "The Kindle Board"!  This is a fun place to be around and everyone is very helpful and polite :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Welcome Graydog!  Glad to have you onboard.  I'm the same way.  I came to the Kindleboards a few months back, before I even owned my first Kindle.  Now I'm still online and trying to read my K2 at the same time :)  This board is the best.  Welcome again!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree. As a newbie, I found the site very informative and friendly, yet "evil" at times (*glares* at the bad people from the Kindle Accessories board.) I'm glad to be part of this friendly community.

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
I would like to add my welcome.
And to echo your remarks about the helpfulness of this Board.  And the people that seem to live here.  And yes, especially those evil folks who are "enabling" over in the accessory board.

·
Registered
736 Posts
geoffthomas said:
I would like to add my welcome.
And to echo your remarks about the helpfulness of this Board. And the people that seem to live here. And yes, especially those evil folks who are "enabling" over in the accessory board.
Yes, I agree, in the most pleasant way. What about the enablers on the book recommendation boards? :)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Enablers?!  ENABLERS?!?!  Not us!!  ::)  We just do our part to ensure that the K1 and K2's of this fine planet are as prett...*cough*...I mean FUNCTIONAL as possible!!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Enablers? where? There aren't any over here. Pay no attention to that sign in my signature, I am sure it is some kind of a mistake. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts