Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was asked for pics so here they are. I am very happy with this cover! The feel of it is amazing.
The top right of the cover did come a little short of the edge of the Kindle, but I think this is done on purpose as
the leather will streach over time. With just a gently pulling it does cover and I put an band around it over night and
it is now covering the K without coaxing. It folds back easily as you can see below and is easy to press flat while reading.
Again over time I suspect it will lay almost flat.

On my card it says "This Kindle belongs to..." and the under my number it says "Reward if found".. this is the
only purpose I can see for the card holder. I especially love how beautifully it goes with my Borsa Bella case. The case
is really the perfect size. I just got a slightly smaller version, she did as a test, it fits but is a little hard to get the K in the Cole Haan in
and out. I think for Oberon covers you would not want anything smaller.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gorgeous.  The Cole Haan cover looks floppy from the photos.  Is it pretty sturdy and protective in person?
What floral case is that holding the Cole Haan?  It is beautiful and matches so well with the leather.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stringbeanie said:
Gorgeous. The Cole Haan cover looks floppy from the photos. Is it pretty sturdy and protective in person?
What floral case is that holding the Cole Haan? It is beautiful and matches so well with the leather.

Thanks.
It is a little floppy that is kind of the style but it is also protective and and well made. I do think having
the additional case is the ideal way to travel around with it. I would not just through in a bag as is. Her is a link to the
case.

·
Registered
108 Posts
KindleKay said:
I am surprised that no one has asked this yet, so I will:

HOW did you get a custom screensaver on your K2???
You beat me to it, I was just about to ask the same thing!! Everyone is waiting to find out how to do it...pls. share!! :)

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
Don't you get custom screensavers by making a picture 'book'. Can't you just open the picture book to a page of it? I bet her Kindle isn't really asleep. . . .

Ann
<don't really know as haven't messed with screensavers or pictures at all>

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ann is correct. I loaded my screen savers on. It is east to do,
which is why it is frrustrating that they just didn't add a save
Option to the menu. :(

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Octochick said:
Ann is correct. I loaded my screen savers on. It is east to do,
which is why it is frrustrating that they just didn't add a save
Option to the menu. :(
So do they work if your Kindle is asleep? Or does it have to be on to see the ones you loaded?

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
kari said:
So do they work if your Kindle is asleep? Or does it have to be on to see the ones you loaded?
I think when the K2 is asleep, you are going to see Oscar Wilde & Co.

L

1 - 20 of 31 Posts