Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a book you should all check out.

Why, you ask?

It's written by a boy I know who was so moved by the devastation caused by the recent tornadoes that he decided he was going to write a children's book and donate all the proceeds to Habitat for Humanity. I think it's truly incredible for a child to take something like this on and want to make a difference.

http://www.amazon.com/Camerons-Habitat-Humanity-Project-ebook/dp/B00579FBU8

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Hi David! It's me, Cam.  ;D Thank you! I'm at work with mom and bored so I am reading Kindleboards. I really like it and there are so many good books. I can't wait to get a Kindle!  ;D ;D ;D ;D Say hi to your family for me!

And Sonya finished Simian's Liar fionally and really liked it. She keeps asking mom to leave a review like I did for Scourge but she didn't do it yet. She said 5 stars and it is wicked cool! When are you going to have Billy Bones come out? We cant wait buy it  ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation, David. I just purchased the book.  It will be something I can share with my grandchildren while we are on vacation together and the purchase gives me a way to donate to a worthwhile cause. Congratulations on your book, Cameron!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cam, you're most absolutely welcome! You've done an amazing thing here!!

Tell your sister hello and I look forward to reading her review!

Also, I am working hard on finishing up Billy Bones...hang in there! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts