Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've "tweeted" (www.twitter.com/iamc) a few times about the kindle-- "wanting the kindle", "kindle is on it's way", "tracking kindle, it's in kentucky", etc.
Much to my surprise, two of my followers thought I was talking about kindling---wood for my fireplace!!!  LOLOLOLOL

They had not heard of our amazing new friend!  ???

·
Registered
788 Posts
Oh that's funny! Good thing you didn't call it the "Amazon Kindle" or else they might have thought you were burning rainforest wood in your fireplace!

G

·
iamc said:
I've "tweeted" (www.twitter.com/iamc) a few times about the kindle-- "wanting the kindle", "kindle is on it's way", "tracking kindle, it's in kentucky", etc.
Much to my surprise, two of my followers thought I was talking about kindling---wood for my fireplace!!! LOLOLOLOL

They had not heard of our amazing new friend! ???
Thus one of my T-shirt mottoes at Kindlegear:
Start the Kindling
Burn the Books

·
Super Moderator
67,558 Posts
iamc said:
Much to my surprise, two of my followers thought I was talking about kindling---wood for my fireplace!!! LOLOLOLOL

They had not heard of our amazing new friend! ???
Some people have not yet been enlightened. We simply pity them. :D

G

·
We are the KindleMissionaries tryin to enlighten the ignorant unwashed heathens of the world.  If more people had Kindles, there would be world peace.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts